Reviews for High School SweetheartsKataang
that was nice and short
jliljj chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
it was nice :)
Trilobitemk7 chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
Okey... soo, sokka's getting a heart atack?
smc1214 chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
It's completely up to you, but I really like this story! If you make another one, sounds great! I think either would be good, just dont' stop your writing career!
Mss Go chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
CONTINUE CONTINUE, this is hilarious it is like a soap opera I love it write at least to more chapters and then end it PLEASE ti rocks!

Autumn
comptine chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
Yes I think it's a very good place to end. It leaves it open for interpretation.

Good stpry one of my favs defiantly.
Sokka99 chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
mOrE sUcKy.
Sokka99 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Ok, flat out, this story freakin' sucks. You need to spell better, you don't spell "just" "juss", and that juss SUCKS! Your suckiness burns with a thousand sucks. This sucks. SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK! DAMN THIS SUCKS!

WHY IS IT CENTERED ANYWAY! THIS SUCKS!

Oh yeah, and by the way bitch, YOU SUCK!
Aangsfan chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
hm. that would be a good place to end it but i still want to read more.
smc1214 chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
OMG! I absolutely adored it! Please, you cannot stop! I am in love with this story! Please, don't stop writing! Sokka was great. I love how they made out, so smexy! :)
H2P2 chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
that was great. i don't know what i would do if i was in that situation. it all depended on how badly it hurt and what type of mood i was in. keep goin
Xenia101 chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
hell yea. nice story. not enough details on how they feel tho. and i dont mean like crap, i mean senses like how they think each others lips feel and stuff. little things. anyway its captivating! 8.7/10
Magnumus chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
Man I'm like a huge kataang fan but christ. Katara sucks!