Reviews for Reality Kisses Like You
CallMeSweetie chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This story is great! I never thought it would be Severus that raped Hermione! I thought. Of the knight in shining armor cliche...
yay chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Again, I think this might be more interesting finished. Also, why the hell does she seem to be ok with him raping her?
Queen Serenity chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Fun. I'd like to see more.
Twihardtothecore chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
UMFG! U NEED TO UPLOAD LIKE ASAP. I LOVE DIS STORY!
im her baby chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
cant wait to read more.
evilteddybear chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I really love this story. You're so creative! You really live up to your penname. Thank you so much for your time and effort.

I'm going to attempt to bribe you.

I do wish you would complete any SSHG chapter fic. I love your SSHG fics so much, and it's frustrating that they're all incomplete. Even if you have to cut scenes or skimp in some aspects of writing, I just want to read the rest of the story.

Your profile says you like reviews. How about this? If you complete any HGSS chapter fic, I promise that I'll review each chapter of that fic, thouroughly. I'll give praise and well-worded constructive criticism. Is that a tempting enough deal? Are there other ways for me to bribe you?

If you take me up on it, though, you'll have to remind me that I promised. I'll keep my word, but I am forgetful.
JaneA0202 chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
hmmm, this is really interesting... but I have it like 50:50, some things I like - like the idea that Severus lost his memories of Hermione as his wife, Hermiones character is pretty good written...but there are thing I dont like very much - already in the summary you mentioned something about Death Eaters will want Severus back, I thought that war was over so no more death eaters, oh well...also Im still not sure what it was like their marriage, still hard to believe that Severus REALLY loved her... also what I found weird is that he still sees her as a student now, but he didn when he slept with her...of course he is a man, but still I thought that he will not want to touch her... and the last thing I dont know what to think about is, why would Severus rape his former student? Surely he knew it was her no? Unless he was under Imperio...but its very inlikely...

I dont know If you will continue this story, I hope you will, I want to know what will happen next, I cant stop thinking about it, so please, at least tell us If you will continue. Thanks

Jane
MeadowHayle chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
god, I'd so love to know how this ends
somethingother chapter 2 . 9/4/2008
erm, I haven't read this chap yet, and I still will, but the last-updated date is making my cookies go soggy.. Why?
somethingother chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
give me cookies please ) (if you don't, I'll just have to give myself some, to go with the great story)
BDSanta2001 chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
A neat story. Heck of a way to end chapter 2
At the Heart of the Storm chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
I LOVE IT! LMAO! Totally awesome! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!

~Leanne~
OdangoAtama17 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
"Apparently, after your first day, you declared that you'd already discovered something - an entire new level stupidity"...lol...this is great. it had me rolling on the floor laughing. i felt this same exact feeling on the first day I started my new job...an entire new level of stupidity. lol...now i got to go read chapter 2...lol :)

OdangoAtama17
tlcplusp chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
'His skills in the art of improvision seemed to have abandoned him as wels' That lineLOL times 10.

"How do you feel about that house?" "Nothing. May I ask why?" "It's nothing... It's just that Remus and Tonks live there." "Excuse me?" *grin* If the improv line didn't do it, this made my day.

Yay! Sevie gets a big room to play in! And I'm starting to notice a blue theme...? Why blue?

Werewolve's intution? WTH? OOh. Did Voldie adn Ginny plant the glowey things? To get Snape back? Are Ginny and Hermione going to have a cat fight? Am I blowing this Tom/Ginny thing way out of proportion, and am just rambling on aimlessly? Probably.

Oh, boy. Bad Severus! *sends him to sit in the corner* You sit there and think about what you did to Hermione!

Severus: But I don't reMEMBER it!

Sam: TOO BAD!
tlcplusp chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
HERMIONE SNAPE-GRANGER WITH THE HYPHEN! All right I'm done.

Yeah, so after I learned that I've been stupidly skipping The Regina, I decided to comb your stories more carefully than I've apparently been doing, and came here! Yay!

I likey. A loty. And I get a cookie! (Rhyming is fun-ey.)

WOOT!