Reviews for The Interrogation
i love it
Swoolfe11 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Story game on fleek
Eve chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Poor Aang, I'm seriously about to cry! I'm with you thought, torturing Aang is awesome, but SO SAD!
Ennesia chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hey, hey. it was a really good story and i would like to see the picture could you send me the real like instead of the on in your story, it dosen't seem to work!
SkaterGirl246 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Really good! Sequal? I hope so!
unkown chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
are you from deviant wondering cus theres the same story on deviant art,Oh by the way deviant ert is a website just in case you werent from deviant art and didnt know
probable-disappointment chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
oh goodness. You are one of my biggest role models, just so you know1 I agree, hurt Aang is so much fun, lol. I must say, you're the first person who inspired me into dark fanfiction, and if it weren't for you, I'd do nothing but fluff! I worship at your feet!
Aaiero chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
For some reason, the link thing won't work even after I removed and replaced and deleted.

It's true though. For some reason, its always so much fun to cause Aang pain. Why is that? Most of my fan-fictions I've written have Aang imprisoned half the time, or unconcious, or sick, or... you get the point.

hahaha
dfsghg chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
*throw tomato*
hawkflyer667 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
lol...u love hurting aang. lol...i do too. i just like it...its fun! for some odd reason, i cant see the picture. i want too though!

hawkflyer
SilvrImage chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i ALWAYS wondered what would happen if it werent for zuko! yay for you for filling that gap in my mind. and i know what you mean, aang is so fun to hurt haha. and i really wanted to see that fanart but it wouldnt work (and yes, i replaced the spaces and what not with the proper things.) oh well. i wonder if there will be a sequal.
Pillow of Winds chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I did always wonder when someone would write something like this - I'm a huge 24 fan, so naturally I'd always entertained the prospect myself :D. So it was partly this premise and partly reading your other fics that drew me to this one, and - what can I say? You are an extremely talented writer. The narrative flowed so well, I never lost interest at any point. You could tell that all those involved were still in character, yet you made them adapt to this very different scenario very well. I could actually visualise what was happening to Aang, and it did make me flinch, but at the same time it was tastefully done, which I think made it all the better and more horrifying. I don't write much myself, but I just thought I'd let you know what really appealed to me, and I really do admire writing such as this.
Ai-White-Rabbit chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Wow...that made me wince a bit. Very well written, but my goodness...Hope I don't dream about this. LOL Poor Aang. I've always wondered what would happen too if Zuko didn't show up..
blAIRbender chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Zim, you have done it again. I absolutely love this! I know what you mean about hurting Aang. He's so fun to hurt when writing. It can be a good source of Kataang... Well, that and I just like Aang in distress for some weird reason. x] Oh, and I remember Platius' fan art for this. 'Tis covered in awesomesauce. Woo! You basically put in the link to KF!

Rock on!

R
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
*opens portal* Hey Toph, Katara, Sokka! COme on through and beat up this author for trying to kill Aang.

All: Okay!

Just kidding. Violence is scary, but as authors we must try to write stories well no matter what. And you did a great job on it. Me impressed. Faved!