Reviews for The Interrogation
Swoolfe11 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Story game on fleek
Eve chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Poor Aang, I'm seriously about to cry! I'm with you thought, torturing Aang is awesome, but SO SAD!
Ennesia chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Hey, hey. it was a really good story and i would like to see the picture could you send me the real like instead of the on in your story, it dosen't seem to work!
SkaterGirl246 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Really good! Sequal? I hope so!
unkown chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
are you from deviant wondering cus theres the same story on deviant art,Oh by the way deviant ert is a website just in case you werent from deviant art and didnt know
Flit-Flibbertigibbet chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
oh goodness. You are one of my biggest role models, just so you know1 I agree, hurt Aang is so much fun, lol. I must say, you're the first person who inspired me into dark fanfiction, and if it weren't for you, I'd do nothing but fluff! I worship at your feet!
Aaiero chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
For some reason, the link thing won't work even after I removed and replaced and deleted.

It's true though. For some reason, its always so much fun to cause Aang pain. Why is that? Most of my fan-fictions I've written have Aang imprisoned half the time, or unconcious, or sick, or... you get the point.

hahaha
dfsghg chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
*throw tomato*
hawkflyer667 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
lol...u love hurting aang. lol...i do too. i just like it...its fun! for some odd reason, i cant see the picture. i want too though!

hawkflyer
SilvrImage chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i ALWAYS wondered what would happen if it werent for zuko! yay for you for filling that gap in my mind. and i know what you mean, aang is so fun to hurt haha. and i really wanted to see that fanart but it wouldnt work (and yes, i replaced the spaces and what not with the proper things.) oh well. i wonder if there will be a sequal.
Pillow of Winds chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I did always wonder when someone would write something like this - I'm a huge 24 fan, so naturally I'd always entertained the prospect myself :D. So it was partly this premise and partly reading your other fics that drew me to this one, and - what can I say? You are an extremely talented writer. The narrative flowed so well, I never lost interest at any point. You could tell that all those involved were still in character, yet you made them adapt to this very different scenario very well. I could actually visualise what was happening to Aang, and it did make me flinch, but at the same time it was tastefully done, which I think made it all the better and more horrifying. I don't write much myself, but I just thought I'd let you know what really appealed to me, and I really do admire writing such as this.
Ai-White-Rabbit chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Wow...that made me wince a bit. Very well written, but my goodness...Hope I don't dream about this. LOL Poor Aang. I've always wondered what would happen too if Zuko didn't show up..
blAIRbender chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Zim, you have done it again. I absolutely love this! I know what you mean about hurting Aang. He's so fun to hurt when writing. It can be a good source of Kataang... Well, that and I just like Aang in distress for some weird reason. x] Oh, and I remember Platius' fan art for this. 'Tis covered in awesomesauce. Woo! You basically put in the link to KF!

Rock on!

R
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
*opens portal* Hey Toph, Katara, Sokka! COme on through and beat up this author for trying to kill Aang.

All: Okay!

Just kidding. Violence is scary, but as authors we must try to write stories well no matter what. And you did a great job on it. Me impressed. Faved!
Pheonee chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Ahem. Good day to you. This is Pheonee's ghost, speaking on behalf of Pheonee after she spontaneously combusted due to the awesomeness of the story. Surprisingly she stayed alive long enough to read all your other A:TLA stories (again) before spontaneously combusting. Silly thing.

She would like for me to tell you if you write anything Kataangy again, she will probably come back to life, if she doesn't spontaneously combust again.

She would also like for me to tell you that she also enjoys hurting Aang (cruel child!), and she's so glad she's not bloodthirsty for it, and I would throw ghostly tomatoes at you but she forbid it. Dang her to Earth.