Reviews for One Cold, Pale Morning
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
aw i love it, you have to write more about them .
Lollypop chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
How Cute! I love it! _
Foi chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aw, so sweet.
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
This made my day.
Malena-sama chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Aw, so fluffy! XD I love your fics at LJ I didn't know you had a account too With some Leon/Aeris fic too! I love the pairing 'though there's so few fanworks of them ;_; Thanks for writing it!
TiffanySawyer chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I love your stories. They are very well written. They have excellent grammar,a great plot,and you know when enough is enough(you don't drag things out). This is just me,(and I don't mean to sound snobbish) but when I read stories that well, aren't from people with at least a LITTLE bit of experience I always correct things in my head on how it should have been done, on why in the world a character would act like that, on the originality of it and, of course, on the grammar. But for you, it's a completely different story and I appreciate your effort. Please don't take this as a downright bashing of some authors. I really appreciate them writing and I know that with time and prectice they'll get better. So if anything please take this as a 'you rock my socks!' compliment rather than a snobbish 'I've seen worse'. Yeah. I hope you are into the whole long review thing. -TS
SecretBox chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Oh. Wow. That was amazingly well-written. You had me on the edge of my seat here! I was so scared Yuffie was going to die, but then when I realized it was Yuffie :warning: Aerith I nearly went insane! It's a good thing Squall was there to protect her. I smiled at the ending, the whole 'not being cold anymore' thing was really symbolic and sweet. Ohho. That's it, I have definitely been inspired to write a Squarith! Keep up the awesome work! :]