Reviews for Drowning
That was good. I was suprised that it went the way it did. I was wondering if Tenten could hold her breath awhile.
Ever heard of the Good Person Test.
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww kawai
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Awww!
DominaNocte chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
practicing drowning, eh? sounds like something Gai would do.
flipflop386 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
aww that was cute, good job. :)
Nik0laiCarpathia chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I'm not sure what I was expecting when I clicked on your story, but that wasn't it. That was incredible, and you should be proud of your work. Short and to the point, but powerful at the same time.

Stay Frosty...

- Nikolai
Chased-By-Bears chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Absolutely adorable. I loved your almost simplistic approach to the dialogue. The opening line is wonderful; I think the only negative in the sentence right after. It just doesn't flow quite as nicely and I don't think you need to try so hard to explain away the stunning opening line.

Overall, good job. :)
Crazycally chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
The boys really are rather protective of their youthful flower
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
That was made of pure sweetness.

I love Team Gai, they're absolutely adorable and lethal together. This was very well done, I think, the contest for the longest held breath under the water was fun and I liked how you included Tenten's constant dislike to be restrained under the water. And it was a particularly nice touch when Neji and Lee joined her, not alone anymore.
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
:) :) :) I love friendship stories. They make me feel so warm and happy and buttery/gooey/delicious. Especially when they're written as well as this one! I really love how you portray the team dynamics. And plus, the tiny hint of Nejiten was irresitable :D
teamcan chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Aww that was really sweet! Great Team Gai fic :)
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
awwwwwwwwwww how sweet of neji
bubbles12345 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Loved the theme & great tie with the events of the actual story! Well done!
TillyMe chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
cute:)
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Probably the CUTEST Team Gai story I have ever read! And gahhh the little NejiTen fluffy made me all fuzzy :)