Reviews for The Key To Immortality
Wow... This was definitely the best!
redlady cynthia chapter 24 . 8/9/2014
Snowbird forever chapter 24 . 4/22/2014
Fabulous story!
Mikado X Goddess chapter 24 . 1/16/2013
i have honestly fallen in love with this story it is AWESOME!
Darth-Malgus chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
awesome story
DagnyHepburn chapter 24 . 12/15/2011
Best epilogue to the Pirates series ever! I would hope Will and Elizabeth had this passionate and happy marriage :)
ifonlyx33 chapter 22 . 8/3/2011
Wow. I just read Courting and it brings a WHOLE new level of depth to DMC and AWE. Now, reading this story as well gives me much needed closure. You are a splendid writer. Your stories kept me up reading all night from evening until it was lunchtime. I love the deep plunge you have taken into the relationship of Willabeth. A Disney adventure story only allots a small amount of screentime to the actual romance section. And while they have given us plenty to cherish between W&E, you have a firm grasp upon their characters and have expanded their bond immensely. I loved the idea of Elizabeth GOING to Will because she is the type who chases after what she wants. Thank you for writing WIll as a good man firstly, THEN a good pirate. Everyone I know thinks he's a sissy when he is really the hero. I'd rather have that than someone like Jack who is a good pirate firstly and then deep down a good man. And I'm glad you thought of the rather obvious notion that William was parented by an immortal being. The special connection of the chest linking Them together is the most precious thing!

Beauty and sadness are so closely intermingled within the W&E relationship and that's the stuff that stirs me within and that is what you have offered your readers.

After hearing the song you mentioned by Josh Groban, I took the liberty to make a fan video for W&E set to it. Anyway, I thought you might appreciate it. If you'd like to watch it, her is the link: watch?vuD6BbWo5EsA

(I know I'm not the world's best vidder, but I try my best though there are some mistakes. I know the clips aren't perfect HQ and it isn't the most sense-filled or plot-true video, but I think it's pretty good considering.)

Now I'm off to continue my journey in "The Healing Touch".

Please don't stop writing ever!
j1ack chapter 23 . 6/6/2011
This story was amazingly well written. I congratulate you for this wonderful story. The interactions between Will and Elizabeth were what really made the story so wonderful; the little scenes really made the readers empathize with their relationship.

The only thing I will criticize is the fact of the Pearl staying in the Locker for so long. Tia Dalma said in At World's End something along the lines of if they didn't make it out by sunset, they would be trapped there. Of course, you certainly have the right to use creative license. It is fanfiction after all.

Otherwise, beautifully written story. I will definitely re-read it sometime!
Tosharino chapter 24 . 10/27/2010
OMG! This was so well written! And I absolutely LOVED it! The way you wrote Will and Elisabeth's time together made me so jelouse of them! I even squealed like a little girl, just because it was so happy! Amazing job! :D
xWei chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
touching chapter!
xWei chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
lol a couple of more chpaters of reading wouldnt affect anything right? xD
xWei chapter 4 . 7/28/2010

awww guess ill read next time, exams to study...

great chapter!
xWei chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
wow a kid with supernatural powers! xDD
xWei chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
hahaha alot of money!

awesome chapter!
StilinskiFanatic chapter 24 . 3/4/2010
Amazing story! I couldn't stop reading and by the time i finished it was 5 AM.