Reviews for Streetlight Symphony
Jess Rory Fan chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
WHY DIDNT THIS STORY CONTINUE! IS SO GREAT! If you ever have the chance to please start it back up again! PLEASE!
Lara-Van chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
Best. Fic. Ever.

And yes, you have been going quite some times between updates, haven't you? Tell you what, let's break the cycle. Update. Soon. Now. Please?
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Aw... On to the next chapter! I have a fic of my own to be writing, but oh well.
Li'l Albatross chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
That was perfect.
lotzaluv chapter 9 . 1/10/2009
Simple, beautiful, poetic.
meme chapter 9 . 1/10/2009
Aww! I'm sorry I stalked you over to Twilight and harassed you.

The end justifies the means cuz baby you updated. I'm doing a victory lap around my bedroom when I saw this updated. And the special acknowledgments. *hugs*

But I'm glad you updated, you've kept us deprived of your yummy story.

I'm in LOVE with this story..Like really in love with it. In the sense that I just want to make love to it (can you tell how much I love it?). But in all seriousness beautiful, beautiful prose. I can just reread this 50x and I wouldn't get tired of it.

Okay on to the chapter, that was just oh so amazing! First the mention of the delicious Jess' mouth yum yum. And omg I want to be kissed by Jess! I love the scene between these two, there just so mighty awesome, beyond belief.

Rory and Jess-ness of this story is so addicting, it's my own personal brand of heroin. ;)

okay sorry for freakishly long rambling-ness. Update soon. No? No. not soon? how about soon-ish? )

MeMe
Mallikad chapter 9 . 1/9/2009
I totally adore it. Update soon! xD
Keiko Noriko chapter 9 . 1/8/2009
I'm so glad you didn't give up on the fic! I was worried, this is one of my favorite Jess and Rory stories ever and I hoped you could finish it.

Great come back chapter by the way!

"“I don’t even want to know why you have the Webster’s dictionary definition for incest memorized.”"

LOL you make me remember why I love these two so much
lexi chapter 9 . 1/7/2009
So glad that you decided to update this story. I really hope that you continue to update too.
watergurl123 chapter 9 . 1/7/2009
i love this story and the end was cute in a weird way lol update soon please!
ggfan01 chapter 9 . 1/7/2009
Loved this chapter! Worth the wait but hopefully you'll post the next chapter sooner! :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 1/7/2009
good chpater & more please
Curley-Q chapter 9 . 1/7/2009
LOL, Love it
mittoots79 chapter 9 . 1/7/2009
just reading your story for the first time so didn't notice the year lag in updates, just don't let it take that long again, it's a really good Rory/Jess story
pam halliwell chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
i've never read the 'cousin' revelation done with such zest and fun and lovely vintage rory and jess. glad you took this up again :)