Reviews for Mario and Pikachu: Western Smashers
please bring this back
AnnaNonymous121 chapter 4 . 4/2/2008
So, Fox McCloud is the Villain, Huh? Just when you think you know somebody, They turn the tables on you. Am I Right?
JC 619 chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
Hey there, I'm JC 619 aka JC before I became a member of Fanfiction. Finally Pikachu and Mario meet Prseident Mewtwo. Another great chapter. Can't wait to see if they can catch Fox McCloud.
falcored chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Okay, I'm going to be a little crticial here but remember that it's constructive criticism and not a flame. Anyway I noticed how you have a funny way of putting a pronoun in front of your verbs. For example,"Wario growled, and he angrily muttered to himself." Instead of Mario growled and he angrily muttered you could have Wario growled and angrily muttered to himself. Just a minor grammar problem.

The fight could have been longer obviously too. Anyway just trying to help you improve in anyway way I can. Update!
JC chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
Cool, My idea was picked. Fox as a robber? A wild and crazy idea(in a good way). Can't wait for what happens next.
The Unkown One chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
Hang on Mario you and Pikachu can do it.
falcored chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Peach is GAW's daughter? Didn't see that one coming. Anyway one or two spelling mistakes but otherwise good. This looks promising. Update! By the way can Falco be in the story maybe as a mercenary.
JC chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
Well, Mario and Pikachu(somewhat)saved the day. I don't know if you take requests but how about you feature Mewtwo being the President and have Pikachu and Mario try to protect him while he is in Nintest.
JC chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
An Old-Schooler, Mario, and a New-Schooler, Pikachu, as Sheriffs? This is gonna be good. Cool that you didn't use the common idea of having the duo being Mario and Luigi.
RoyalFanatic chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
Orginality does exist! XD Well, that what it seems like what the reviewers are saying.

Most interesting, but I'd have to agree: We need the western accent! Yeehaws and Y'alls! Well I'll be darned! (Wait...that is western, right?) x)

Nevertheless, good chapters, and keep on going! I wonder what troubles Deputies Mario and Pikachu will get into next!

Update!_
there wont be a sequel chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Hmm... I have to admit, since it's something new, I'm already hooked. Yay Westernness!

I loved Mr. Game-and-Watch's nickname GAW :D

So... keep going! This has captured my *cough* usually-dying-unless-it's-something-with-romance *cough* attention! We! Can't wait to read more! :] *mashes Alert button*

Kenzay-San
Mysterious Guy O chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
It's cool. I like it, its... different lol.

But where that there good ol' fashoined Western sterotypical accent? How can y'all have a western story without a YEE-HAW P

Keep going.
Sindel chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Thank god, something new and orignal...