Reviews for Saving Middleearth
Chloe bird-kid of all gods chapter 1 . 8/1
Frodo and the others have them join, and ari joins gollum
I love it! Update soon! And for ideas, save the fact that they have wings for later. It will be more dramatic. Also, let them meet and join the fellowship of the ring.
A-Fighterlady chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
How do you P.M. in the first place? You're a really good writer. I enjoy this very much.
Malakai10 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Please, update. You will know what to write if you take your time. Just don't take too long. ;)
andy6rocks1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
this is good, please continue
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I love this idea so much! I hope you can update soon!
Maybe Erasers show up eventually?
How will they react to the wings?
Jinx Greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Please hurry up
ItsOutToGetMe chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
No offense but PLZ hurry up! Sorry if it sounds pushy or anything - i am really trying to not make it sound like that - but yeah plz hurry with the update!
Grace chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Continue please.
MistbornHero chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Amazing! To sleepy to do criticism lo… later to that
FlyForever chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
i know you might not feel like updating but i'm sure you still like hearing that this is a great story and it seems very original so... yeah..okay!
Vilinye chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I've been roaming the crossover fics today. One thing you've already done well is use original dialouge for the LotR charries. Stealing dialouge line by line from the books is tomorrow. It's ironic she'd think Elves are Erasers...

As for're doing well so far
Will Baggins chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Awesome story! I think that you've really captured Max's attitude here. OK. Done with constructive critisism. On to ideas. Maybe you should have the flock join Legolas on the journey to Rivendell, and then join the Fellowship. Maybe you could have some mini crushes going on (Max/Legolas; Angel/Merry; etc.). Just a thought.
brknheadphones chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
um... no ideas but i love the story! kind have been a bit... feel like updating... ever?
Lehalia chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Very good so far, I like your writing style. I think you should possibly continue it, though I don't exactly have any ideas.