Reviews for Saving Middleearth
A-Fighterlady chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
How do you P.M. in the first place? You're a really good writer. I enjoy this very much.
Malakai10 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Please, update. You will know what to write if you take your time. Just don't take too long. ;)
andy6rocks1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
this is good, please continue
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I love this idea so much! I hope you can update soon!
Maybe Erasers show up eventually?
How will they react to the wings?
CWA
Jinx Greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Please hurry up
ItsOutToGetMe chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
No offense but PLZ hurry up! Sorry if it sounds pushy or anything - i am really trying to not make it sound like that - but yeah plz hurry with the update!
Grace chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Continue please.
MistbornHero chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Amazing! To sleepy to do criticism lo… later to that
FlyForever chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
i know you might not feel like updating but i'm sure you still like hearing that this is a great story and it seems very original so... yeah..okay!
Vilinye chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I've been roaming the crossover fics today. One thing you've already done well is use original dialouge for the LotR charries. Stealing dialouge line by line from the books is tomorrow. It's ironic she'd think Elves are Erasers...

As for suggestions...you're doing well so far
Will Baggins chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Awesome story! I think that you've really captured Max's attitude here. OK. Done with constructive critisism. On to ideas. Maybe you should have the flock join Legolas on the journey to Rivendell, and then join the Fellowship. Maybe you could have some mini crushes going on (Max/Legolas; Angel/Merry; etc.). Just a thought.
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
um... no ideas but i love the story! kind have been a bit... feel like updating... ever?
Lehalia chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Very good so far, I like your writing style. I think you should possibly continue it, though I don't exactly have any ideas.
bubbles chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
i really like it so far you should add on!
Aiso-san chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Hey, I love this cross over! Are you thinking of continueing this any time soon or at all? I know that its been 2 years since you posted this but I really think you should at least add what ever else you have written to this story, its really an orginal story! well if you don't decide to complete it the first chapter is really awesome!