Reviews for Saving Middleearth
Clockwork's Apprentice chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I love this idea so much! I hope you can update soon!
Maybe Erasers show up eventually?
How will they react to the wings?
CWA
Jinx Greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Please hurry up
ItsOutToGetMe chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
No offense but PLZ hurry up! Sorry if it sounds pushy or anything - i am really trying to not make it sound like that - but yeah plz hurry with the update!
Grace chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Continue please.
TheConstellationsOfMyThoughts chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Amazing! To sleepy to do criticism lo… later to that
FlyForever chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
i know you might not feel like updating but i'm sure you still like hearing that this is a great story and it seems very original so... yeah..okay!
Vilinye chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I've been roaming the crossover fics today. One thing you've already done well is use original dialouge for the LotR charries. Stealing dialouge line by line from the books is tomorrow. It's ironic she'd think Elves are Erasers...

As for suggestions...you're doing well so far
Will Baggins chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Awesome story! I think that you've really captured Max's attitude here. OK. Done with constructive critisism. On to ideas. Maybe you should have the flock join Legolas on the journey to Rivendell, and then join the Fellowship. Maybe you could have some mini crushes going on (Max/Legolas; Angel/Merry; etc.). Just a thought.
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
um... no ideas but i love the story! kind have been a bit... feel like updating... ever?
Lehalia chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Very good so far, I like your writing style. I think you should possibly continue it, though I don't exactly have any ideas.
bubbles chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
i really like it so far you should add on!
Aiso-san chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Hey, I love this cross over! Are you thinking of continueing this any time soon or at all? I know that its been 2 years since you posted this but I really think you should at least add what ever else you have written to this story, its really an orginal story! well if you don't decide to complete it the first chapter is really awesome!
The Layman chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Wow, that was incredibly good. you should deffinately write more in this story.
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Oh, maybe that blondey guy can be that guy my sister loves, his names Legolis or something like that... But, yeah, they can ALL be elves! Wouldn't that be AWESOME! Then they could meet Freddo or whatever and everyone that hasn't popped into my head, and it would be post the first movie (lol) and the Flock can help save the world! Or actually save the world! But it would be the Middle Earth world! From Lord of the Rings! yeah, I really need to see the movie again. I was going to like twice while I was reading this, but I decided No, your reading, so I decided not to. And really, I don't wanna... i don't know why, I just don't feel like it! I've been REALLY sleepy lately so... I'm gonna take a nap.

FLY ON! (XOXOXO)

NuDgE

PS: Where was Nudge when they were in the forest(hehe)? Was she taken hostage by the Eraser-like peoples who very well may not be actuallity peoples. You know, I don't get it, why do people say peoples when talking about Indians, I mean, I don't say peoples every time I talk about indians.. It makes no sense at all!
QuickStar chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Wonderful and original

Well I notice this hasn't been active for quit...for a long time

But! A girl can dream you might update

So I can't say much I think your doing quite well without my criticism

Aside from that I shall say you got to make

the voice more annoying and secretive who gives gawh knowledge

Gawh stands for a word I forgot *eye twitch*

Hehe it was going to be a quote from the book

but I forgot the word *eye twitches again*

Well now I am just babbling so I'll just say

looking forward to any update(hopefully soon)

Ja Ne

PS

I hope you get a good laugh out of this