Reviews for Equals
Guest chapter 37 . 11/7/2014
please finish this it was most intresting
dragonrain618 chapter 37 . 3/14/2013
I am hooked on this story and really want to read more! I love it so far :D
BIG yaoi fangirl chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
Ijust have to say, i think naru and gaara would actually be switchers if u think about it hard enough. Gaara is tough, yet quiet, and has an attitude fit for the seme; acts more mature and dominant. He would also be fit for uke because of his quietness and slight shyness along with the feeling that he would be nervous when doing something sexual.
Naruto would be the seme too because he is strong, confident,kinda seductive/perverted. He would also be uke because of his cheerfulness, soft ways of talking to people(when hes not hyperactive and is actually calm and controlled) and when he blushes all girl-ish like. (At times; not very common)
Steph Drakel chapter 37 . 7/28/2012
I really hope you feel up to giving an update at some point for this story. It's still my favorite out of every single fanfiction I've ever read in any category or of any topic (and that's probably a good 1,000 at this point). I'll even admit to still crying at certian points of the story or laughing out loud when it's funny. I understand losing interest in Naruto and if you have no desire to finish this anymore then I'm sorry to hear that, but I'd really hope you wouldn't give up on it.
AquaRias chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
I really like the idea and everything for this story, but the issue is that it is very childishly written. I'm not sure if you are a native English speaker or not, but it almost reads like it is written by someone who has English as a second language - some of the tenses are mixed up, the sentence structure is often awkward and doesn't flow, and alot of the language used is simplified. It just doesn't read as nicely and fluidly as it could - may I suggest a BETA reader? I know alot of Authors dislike them because it slows down the updating process, but I think in some cases it is better to be a little slower with a story that reads better then updating quickly with the current state of the writing.

Just a thought :)
woho chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
"Naruto doesn't feel that way about the Uchiha anymore. You have nothing to worry about, he won't leave you."

Gaara raised his eyebrows.

gaara has no eyebrows!
FFHelaynia chapter 37 . 4/27/2011
I enjoyed this very much but the writing style seemed childish to me. I don't mean that in a bad way or good.

I like how you put Naruto's and Sasuke's relationship. that's how I always pictured their Bond for one another.

Is there a posibility of Gaara and Sai becoming vast friends becuase of thier respective partners. Companionshio of sorts. Their both awkward when it comes to this so it wouldn'y be to bad to read them having a converstaion about there feeling for their partners or something you know.
Venus914 chapter 30 . 4/3/2011
I've always like Naruto. I mean, how can you hate someone with a sad past like him? Sure, he can be annoying but that's just a little thing compared to what he has accomplished. You write good. ) You have a talent. Still, it's ONLY your story that makes me hate Naruto.

Seriously, he doesn't know that sleeping (even innocently) with other people, especially people you used to love, has serious consequences? Did he think about Gaara and Sai? At All?

Sasuke here didn't do anything wrong. He's not friends with Gaara so he isn't hurting anyone. He isn't yet going ouyt with Sai. At least, not yet, officially.

Naruto, however, is already in a relationship with Gaara. And Sai is his friend. It's nice that he's able to solve the mnystery of his feelings with Sasuke. But that kiss, no matter how innocent, is still considered cheating. Besides, there's nothing innocent in kissing. Another thing, how about the sleeping with Sasuke part? I can go on and on about so many things wrong about it...
Uchihahahaha chapter 37 . 3/22/2011
:O omg this chapter totally hit me by suprise i cant believe sai may not make it! i love this story XD i suppose this is what you ment by saisasu being no more!
Sakura Deathscythe chapter 37 . 10/5/2010
Kyaaaa!

Este capítulo está genial! o

OMG! Naruto estaba soñando, ja ja ja xDDD qué mal que Sasuke no dejó que terminara el sueño XDDDD

Cambiando de "mood" TOT Sai! POr favor no te mueras! Sasuke te encesita! OK; ya medio me recuperé lol demo, no me puedo imaginar la reacciónde Sasuke cuando se entere de que Sai está en coma *se deprime un poco* y luego ufff!, las consecuencias que traerá ese beso SasuNaru _ lo bueno es que fue Lee el que los vio y no alguien"boca zafada" xDDD me encantó como le explicó Naruto todo el asunto al "cejotas"

Muchas gracias por actualizar n_n valió la pena esperar, este cap. estuvo de lujo y me da mucho gusto que vayas a continuar el fic ;D y ps bueno sucedió lo que tenía que suceder coen el xover HP-Naruto u_u pero estoy segura de que tomaste la mejor decisión )

Duhhh! ps hasta ahorita vi el mensaje en las notas. Gomen ne! lo bueno es que ya logramos comunicarnos P

Gracias por este capítulo *w*
107602 chapter 37 . 10/4/2010
Thank you for this story so far. I hope Gaara and Naruto end up happy together. See you next update.
DarkRavie chapter 37 . 10/4/2010
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next in this story.
brokenfromthepast chapter 37 . 10/4/2010
I hope that everything goes well between them all! Update soon!
MitternachtLiebe chapter 37 . 10/3/2010
SHAME! SHAME ON YOU FOR LEAVING US HANGING LIKE THAT! You better write moore soon! *Throws rotten eggs and tomatoes*
prettypurpletiger chapter 37 . 10/3/2010
thank you sooooooo much for updating! I absoluting adore this story and I am on pins and needles waiting for you to finish it. please please please dont create any more drama in the naruto/gaara department. my heart cant really take too much more of that. I would really like for naruto to get a nervous chance to explain and they get to be together because the real angst right now is poor sai. sasuke should have told him he loved him before he left and naruto feels guilty for sending him when he shouldnt, he is the hokage.