Reviews for Sound Awake or Wide Asleep?
SalemTaranee chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
You don't know just how cute, adorable, and perfectly composed this was. Or maybe you do, and I just need to confirm it with myself. Either way, I am so loving this little oneshot. So freaking warm-tingly-feeling in the pit-of-your-stomach sort of ending.

"You're all...warm...and...nice-smelling"

xD Thankyou for making my day with your awesome fiction.
MzFizzySprite chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I liked they way it was a dream then she woke up and it kinda really happened
PleaseKillMyAccount chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
ahahaha amazing as usual _
PlonkerOnDaLoose chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I love this. It's so funny. It's not often you get a Kyro from the first person. It's very well written and you exploded a new(ish) side of Kitty very well, keeping her in character while pushing the boundaries. John is typically John (as apposed to Pyro, y'know). So, all in all, job well done. Oh, and something more; aiRo25writes (you know her? Amazing author, makes me jealous, that one? Ring any bells?) and I have decided that Kyros have fast done like the Great Pandas become an endangered species and we, Knights of the Not-So-Round Cyber-Table, must unite to save them, or else Kitty'll get paired with Bobby (who such a DWEEB - drip, sap and nerd are also expectable adjectives)and John with a whole host of hideous OCs that try and infect him with their Mary Sueness (personally, I don't mind him with Rogue. I juts felt I ought to say that seeing as I've written a shitload of ryros and feel rather hypocritical - but hey, I love Kyros too. Basically anything with Pyro in it). Anyhoo, point it, you're more than welcome to rant at the Save The Kyro forum (like with whales, but with kyros! Yeah? Yeah? You feelin' it?) and we're composing a list of brilliant Kyros that everyone should read and would you mind awfully if we included some of yours on it? Pretty please with a kyro on top.

Thanks, Plonksie
whatsupmynoodle chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
wait... im cofussed... was the muesuem part the dream?
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
My only critique of this is that Kitty of all people would not be "stuck" in Pyro's bed... the whole phase thing that landed her there, remember? ;p

Still, this was kinda cute.

Nice.

Erisah
Akizzej333 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aw that's so cute I love it. I think I'm officially a Kyro. This was the first Kyro story I read and I'm totally obsessed now! Great Story!
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
aw, it's cute... and interesting. great job. x
blumahimahi chapter 1 . 7/2/2007