Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
tona234angel chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
great job
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Great final chapter, really realistic timescale in which Sam adapted to his blindness in one eye, with a few setbacks but great leaps forward too! None of this could have been achieved without Dean's patience and the well thought out training he put Sam through!

Although Sam was hesitant about the hunt, and neither came through it unscathed, they banished the spirit and it gave Sam confidence!

Together the Winchesters made a formidable team. And together Sam hoped they would stay for a long time.

Great final line, together with each brothers strengths they are unstoppable!

Amazing and original story, loved it, thanks!
Swasti chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
lovely story!
maxandkiz chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Pirate Sam! LOL!

That was a great story. Will be watching for your next one.
Ibelieveinsam chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
I loved the ending to this :) I kind of didn't know how I would feel if Sam didn't actually get his vision back but I'm glad you decided not to let him miraculously regain his sight. It actually was much more realistic that way and I liked how determined Sam was to still be a good hunter despite not having perfect vision. The part where Dean was calling Sam a pirate had me laughing so hard. I could really see that happening on the show. I also liked that Sammy saved the day and you threw in some Limpness for good measure. That make me happy :D I look forward to more fics by you :)
Fafa Fai chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
This was a great story. This Dean is more real. I mean, being there for his brother, stoping the hunt for a moment and wait next to Sam's side for the future.

Grear story.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
You should be proud of this fic. Sam's healing process is palpable here and very believable. From his passitivity, to his slow acceptance, to finally proving himself capable in the end. It is truly a piece about Sam's inner strength, and I love that we see it through Dean's eyes here.

Very well done. I hope to see more from you ASAP :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
There's something kind of gritty about this fic-in the way you portray Dean and in the way you let the surgery not work. People are rarely perfect and they are rarely consistent-Dean rings true in that regard here. He's protective and that can make him a skeptical jerk sometimes. And Sam's response to the surgery-is heartbreaking. We all believe he'll be fine, he'll be okay, just another close call, but it takes so little for the boys to lose so much.

Very provoking :)
Still Awesome2009 chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
great I loved it. Hope you continue writing great stories
JoyofReading chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
I enjoyed this story very much. I've read about a lot of different things happening to Sam, but this was new. I'm glad it had a happy ending.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
Awesome chapter! I was glad to see that you didn't let Sammy's disability do him in-that Dean pushed Sam until he wa confident in himself again and was willing to hunt!
Winchesterlady chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
Wonderful story. You got the brothers just right. Glad you didn't have Sammy do a miracle recovery, good to see them work thru what could have been tragic but just made them better.
Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
I love reading this story so much and you have a beautiful style in writing. (straight to my favorites)
friendly chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
good story..nice job.. I'm glad Faye talked you into posting it..
Spellb0und chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
I love how even in the face of something awful, Sam was able to cope, Dean was able to cope and Sam fared just as well as he would've before the accident. It shows how versatile they are, when they have to be.

Amazing, as always. Wonderful job.
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »