Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This is such a wonderful start to a fic-you capture their snarking and their concern all at once, and I am very, very impressed.

And how much do I love sacrificial!Sam? You know I do.

The scene with the doctor checking Sam out-makes me squee!

Great work-I am so eager for more.
Nessie chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Your story sounds really good. I would love to read more. Cant wait for the update. Please continue soon!
Sinead-Conlan chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Can't wait for more.

sinead. chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Great start, this story is going to be awesome! Loved how bored Dean decided on a bit of Sammy baiting, but guess he's going to feel guilty about it now because of the accident! Dean can't blame himself for that though, Stacy should not have run out into the road, and only Dean's good driving saved her!

Typical of both brothers to be so concerned about the other that they hide their own injuries! If Dean hadn't passed out he would have kept his secret! Trust Sammy though not to get checked out as he wanted to be with Dean! But now Dean is recovering Sammy can't hide the fact that he is getting worse! You don't mess with head injuries - losing the vision in his right eye and his dizziness does not sound good at all! At least Dr McHugh came in and has called the necessary departments, this could be serious!

Brilliant first chapter, so looking forward to more!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Wow. You get points, I mean like wow.

You had my attention right at the beginning of this and I thought it was going to be about Sam, then I thought it was about Dean, then Sam, then Dean again and finally I know somethings up with Sammy.

Simply an amazing job. Cannot wait for more. Seriously amazing...
Julie chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I love this! Update ASAP! : )
tona234angel chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
awesome job, can't wait for more
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
ah I love it. I want more so badly. You did a great job and I can't wait for the next chapter!
carocali chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Oh.. how intriguing! What's happened to Sam? And poor Dean! He's just trying to mess with Sam and ends up getting into an accident. At least he missed little Stacy, who didn't mean to get in the way, but we'd expect nothing less from Dean's driving!

So what is this mysterious ailment? Lack of vision in one eye cannot be a good thing. You must update soon so you can tell us what's going on!

Great start!
Phx chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Wow. A lot happened in this chapter - and I loved it all. Especially when the doctor realized that Sam hadn't been examined after the accident. I like the doctor and how he dealt with the brothers.

Loved Dean teasing Sam in the beginning. Very Dean. Sometimes I think he thinks Sam was given to him for his entertainment only, lol!

I can't wait to see what is going to happen!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
OMIGOD, you grabbed me right from the start with this chapter. Sounds like Sammy's got a pretty bad subdural hematoma or worse.

I cannot wait for your next update. I am on the edge of my seat now wondering what will happen to Sam!
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Why is Sam so stubborn. Great chapter. I hope you update soon
shelby02 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Great start to a new story. It seems like Sam and Dean will have some big challenges ahead. Please update soon!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5