Reviews for Brotherly love
nabbi chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
jen: .:passes out from massive nosebleed:.

nabbi: .:sighs:. ignore her, this was a great story, and now i am addicted to this pairing!

Hiro: .:huffs:.

nabbi: .:raises an eyebrow:. what the hell's wrong with you?

Hiro: The story didn't have a LEMON!

nabbi: .:twhacks Hiro:. PERVERT!

Hiro: well apart from that it was really good, but next time please put in a lemon, with me as the seme of course! .:hentai grin:.

Tyson: .:blushes:.

nabbi: I am gonna puke. -.-''
Kissing Serendipity chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
You're right, incest isn't for everyone, and I thought I couldn't read this but what the hell. I'm a pervert.

Good job, you really captured the intensity of this well.
Abby - Your Dark Queen chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Heylo there my beautiful Nixlet

No your rite Incest isnt everybodys cup of tea but it is my cup blood *grins*

And yes i am creepy deepy but thats wat you love about me .

Alrite well you already know that i absoloutly love this but jst thort i would say hi and yes, my internet is fucken up again its so hard to get signal down in my crypt but im working on it, i've broken into the library and am using theres atm so i have to be careful not to get caught, but you kno me i neva get caught.

And you still havent written me another incest to read so get to it my Darling Dark Princess

Luv your Dark Queen keaving you with a gift *bites* Mhmm i love the taste of your blood hehehe
Lamanth chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Dear gods bubs! That was intense, but I couldn’t help but laugh my ass of at the last line.

I got so far and was like ‘Ok I can’t read this’ but I ended up closing one eye and reading it all anyway. I’m glad you did post this cus it’s a good fic, and I think other people will like it especially if they like the very intense yaoi, which as you know I don’t overly yet I still liked this.

Amazing work bubs and I’ll talk to you again real soon kay?

Love ya loads