Reviews for Kingdom Hearts Short Story Collection
Take 'im down!
Highflyer123 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Cute!
Highflyer123 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Mice are very strong willed.
Highflyer123 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Cool!
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
All excellent! :D I really, really enjoyed the second one (No More Promises). The feel was perfect. You write Riku very well.
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
I feel the need to review every chapter of this. Each piece was enjoyable. I especially enjoyed the imagery of the last one.
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
Another bouquet of paper flowers. Fine. I know it isn't printed out on paper, but ...ARTISTIC LICENSE! It just means I really liked this. :D
BecauseHeroesNeverDie chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I believe my favorite of them all was one of the first two. They were very insightful. I like the thought that you put into these short snippets.

To be honest, when I saw the word "paopu" my heart fell a little, ready to be disappointed by petty romance. Because the paopu has become an annoying cliche of Kingdom Hearts romance stories and I'm rather sick of reading those. But you managed to see the paopu as something much deeper than that. You turned it into a lovely symbol of friendship (which is what Kingdom Hearts is truly about) and strength.

Thank you for the lovely read.
randomcat23 chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
Wonderfully insightful as always. In this grouping, I think the first one is my favorite. It's always fun to read about what the minor baddies were doing during the game.
randomcat23 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
I believe I remember reading some of these on your livejournal, but it never hurts to read your work again.

I particularly enjoyed Drown for the description of the numbing feeling that becomes warmth, but only after the ache. It's true in all meanings.

Road to Dawn was lovely. I love the your version of what happened on 'the other side' with Riku and Mickey.

'Things' was a nice break from Riku (though I wouldn't complain if they were all about him...). Now that Roxas is with him again it only makes sense that there is some crossover in the dreams.

Well, surprise, I rambled. But you already knew I was a sucker for your KH works right? Would love to see more from you!
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Each of these is wonderful, especially highlighting the not often explored relationship between the King and Riku. It's something I wish more writers would tackle so long as they do it with the kind of care I see here. Thanks so much for writing these, and if you ever write more I eagerly look forward to them!
Ilada'Jefiv chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
These are very sweet and well written! I wish you'd write more! I've definitely making this a fav! ;) ~Ila
randomcat23 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
It's great to see more stuff from you.

I think I caught of few of these on your website, but I'm glad you posted them here. I enjoyed each one so I don't think I can pick a favorite. :)

Wonderful job, as always. Hope to see more from you soon!
my friend chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
is there mayhaps a link of somesort for the song? i looked on youtube, but i could not find the one you were refering to. i used to watch tale spin, and i would really like to hear the song one more time.
Rahmi chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I've read these shorts a bunch of times now, so I figured I should leave a review to tell you just how much I love them! My favorite one is the first, Lullaby. I love when people explore the relationship that had to have existed between Mickey and Riku and you did it beautifully. *g* Thanks so much for sharing this.