Reviews for The Letter
Teepham chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Please continue this! I want to know what happened with the ghost
Caruka chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I would like very much reading the end of this story, but, as it was already 4 years, i dont think that you do plan finishing it... Its a pitty...
purplebunnywabbit chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Maybe not Alec's letter... man you've got me guessing! This was a great chapter... really am enjoying this fic, keep it up!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
Cat got more than your tongue, Max. Bitch took the whole damn thing.

haha... that gave me a chuckle. I think that this chapter convinced me more so that that letter is Alec's. I dunno maybe you've tricked us into thinking so but the letter is really just to parallel their feelings. Either way this is fantastic.
iluvaqt chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
Damn so close, all that sizzle and then fizzle. Stupid ghost. haha. I love the banter, the vibe and the development in this. It's got all the right elements, friends, history, not too much introspection, I'll be back for more. Keep it up. I'm really enjoying it so far. Nice nods to Jensen's other works too. :D
Mahine chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
o! They where so close (Stomps foot in frustration!) Just started reading your fic and it's brilliant, Can't wait for the next chapter!
djonie chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
The MA interaction was awesome, I love the banter! There's a real ghost? Can't wait to read the rest :D
djonie chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Hey Dooski! How are you? Great start, can't wait to read the other 2 chapter you've posted! :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
I love it! It's brilliant! Excellent! I really hope you write another chapter because you are a really awesome writer! And I totally can't wait to see what happens!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
That's so sad! Awsome story! I love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I love it! I think Alec wrote it! Awesome story!
inzane73 chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
Ugh! Bad timing. Friggin' ghost!

I'm still trying to figure out how you're going to make this a Max/Alec fic, because you've created this pull between them, but Max is so hung up on Logan right now, I have no idea how she's going to get over him unless she drops him like a hot potato, which would seem out of character for her. (Well, she might drop him like a hot potato, then she would get all angsty about it for a while, unless Season 1 Max showed up to kick her sorry but into shape!)

Man, I'm so confused trying to figure this one out, it's giving me a headache. But confused in a good way. :)

Inzane
jadedcutie494 chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
haha! is she going into heat? or is just the regular pheremones? and the ghost? can't wait for the next chapter
Stand In Girl chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Ahahaha, Alec and Max are hunting ghosts. Part of me is going... okay, Dean and Sam, enter NOW!

But really, this is a great fic. I like all the emotions and the openness between Max and Alec. They're both going through some tough stuff, and they don't open up about it completely, but they aren't totally closed off about their problems, either. I liked Alec's vulnerable look; that was really good imagery. And as for the ghost... if she's real, I'm wondering if her appearence caused their pheremones levels to increase. Not that I don't think they're attracted to each other - come on, anyone with EYES can see that - but it did seem sudden. Like maybe the ghost heightened their desire, or something.

... Or the ghost's appearence was just a way of interupting their interlude before it got too sexy. Either or. P

Looking forward to more!
p3karen chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
Great chapter, loving your fic