Reviews for On Bended Knee
kyohei11sunako chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
unspoken words are really threatening, right?

how sad..

ANONYMOUS chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That was SO sweet! So sad and kawaii all at the same time!
FiReCaStEr-NaTsUmE chapter 2 . 12/30/2007

it's a true 2 life story?

anything can happen...

i love it!

its so,

but then...

someone died.,,..
fanficgirl28 chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
i think i need a tissue tht was so tear jerking i think im really crying! BRAVO!BRAVO! tht is the best fic ive read this whole dy ur story made my dy or nyt complete...poor ET
boredjl chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
As it is, more grammatical errors. I would definitely structure a lot of these sentences differently.

It's hard to carry through these thoughts. At points, I mistaken Eriol's thoughts to be Tomoyo's.

To be honest... I've always considered Eriol and Tomoyo to be two of the most intelligent characters in CCS. It's hard to picture them in this sense. I feel as if both of them are extremely out of character.

Despite this, I commend you on your attempts to write a story of this length.
boredjl chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
There's a lot of grammatical errors, and it's sort of confusing.

I can't follow the story very well.
waterlilies52 chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
D Thank you for taking my review seriously. The edited version is much much better Honestly, I was almost crying at the very end of it, and, no, it was not a flame. Just constructive criticism. :]

Great chapter!
MoonLove Angel chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
more plzx

i like the first chappie though
eesul chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
omgsh, you have no idea how emotional i got

i started crying for some odd reason

this is really beautiful ;_;
waterlilies52 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
M...Idk how to say this...because I looked at all the other reviews that people gave you and most of them consisted of "it's so beautiful! *sniff sniff" or something along those lines. Don't get me wrong and think that this is a flame or You do have talent, honestly I believe that you do. Your writing is very poetic, lacks that spark that moves people xD I can't really describe it. Maybe it's because there's not enough description. I'd advise you to put some more imagery in there. For example, focus a little more on the rain or at that second where Tomoyo stares at the flowers or something like that.

I understand that prologues are usually short and straight to the point, but it wouldn't hurt to add some more to catch the reader's attention, ne?D Hope you don't get to offended by this. Great story though! Oh and also, (I'm typing this as I read the second chapter) I think you focus a little TOO much on the cliches of "a single tear". If an author says that once or twice then the phrase is powerful. If you use it continuously, it sounds insincere.
Frosted BlossomZ chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Aw that's so sad~! TT Keep up the great work~!
snowleaf chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Why did Tomoyo have to die? This had all the elements of a happy ending... :(
Enigma chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
very sweet... it will make one feel that they should say and do what they want so that they won't feel regret. nice job
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
its really good! nice oneshot!
Lady kHOLIC chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
O_ O

boyy, that was breathtakingly tragic :(

kudos to you, it was beautiful :)