Reviews for Nothing Better
MyDoll chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
It's been 5 years since the story's been updated. Is there still hope? It's a fabulous story! I love it:) please, god almighty, continue:'3
austinmcc123 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
nise
austinmcc123 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
i love this make more
Jade-Silverwolf chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
The story is awesome so far! I can't wait till the next! Edvy is such a cute pairing!
xxsindixx chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
i love your story! I read it al in 1 day n i luv it so much. I hope you update soon!
KHYAOILOVER772 chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
AW SO CUTE PLEASE WRITE MOREE PLEASE*squeals*
Unbidden-Angel chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
I really loved it! Please continue! Maybe if you want, have Ed get pregnant again? Maybe his experiment is permanent?
lelalemon chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Woah. I just finished the beginning of this story and I was so glad that you decided to write a sequel. Pllease keep it up!
Ambiguous Loon chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Awe, I'm a little sad that such a great story seems to be on hiatus. But, it seems to happen alot.

That aside, it's such a cute story! I dont often use the word 'cute' for reviews, but really, nothing other than amazing, halarious, great, and cute will work for this one)
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Hehe, Ryo holding Serenity! How cute.

I hope (know) that this fic will be as good as the first past!
Monox chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Oh god this is such an awesome story 3

I read 'Expect the Unexpected' and literally squealed when I saw there was a sequel 3

I can't wait for the next chapter to come 3

And as for idea's I had some but I can't seem to remember them atm...-A-;

Sorry xD

Anyway, good luck with writing next chapter

And poor Envy, another month without sex xDD
kitsuke-chan chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
OOh OOh I have an idea!

The people at HQ could find out about Renny after a few more months after Envy comes rushing in saying that something is wrong with her. Or maybe something to that effect? And Al should come visit his niece and/or after the people at central find out about Renny, Ed and Envy could flee to Risembul((sp?)) in fear of Ed being kicked out of the military.

Good job! I love your stories, BTW.!.
Spirits.Dawn chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
awe poor poor envy!. He isnt allowed any Eddie-sugar for another month!...Poor poor Envy..Wait Poor ed!
ChicksDigTheFuzzyDude chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
I wanna see more Ed getting all Mommyish. Oh, and Ed bringing his daughter in to work, or Envy bringing her in to surprise Ed. Either way, Riza absolutely MUST see this baby. UPDATE!
Song of the Nightingale chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Oh my god PLEASE ccontinue this I beg you!