Reviews for Memories In My Blood
orion2277 chapter 13 . 7/21
please though pointless make a sequel for this
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 13 . 3/31
My final thoughts on this story:
It's interesting that like Dementor149's 'Bloodbound' (with which this story has some similarities) , you have pushed Ron firmly out of the picture. Even though, a vampiric Harry and Hermione would be concerned about the reactions of their friends, I can't see them avoiding all contact with Ron and the Weasleys in general (despite what Bill asks for). Also, why no involvement with Luna, Neville, Hagrid, etc?

The scene where Harry and Hermione are out cold in a room for a fortnight... If it was really that long, did Remus and Dora get out of the house for some fresh air? Also, if I had been them, I would've been frantic to break into the room to find out what had happened to Harry and Hermione - and enlist the aid of the house elves in the process. Basically, it would've been more realistic for Harry to have been in Voldemort's head for a matter of hours - not two weeks.

What happened to Snape and Draco in the end?

The story is not bad - but after recently reading Dementor149's story, it felt rather short and light by comparison (e.g. we don't see Harry and Hermione hunt much in this tale, or experience them grappling that much with their new natures). Nevertheless, I know how much time and effort can go into these stories - so thank you for your completed story. I hope this review helps your future work.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 12 . 3/31
"...You're choice." Should be "...Your choice."
'it's to early for thinking.' Should be 'too', not 'to'.
Good to see that Umbridge got a bit of what she deserved!

I presume that Remus and Dora realised that both Harry and Hermione were both vampires - but this was never made clear during their stay at Number 12, Grimmauld Place. Some detail about how they they feel about this, in conversation with Harry and Hermione would've helped.

Overall, though, the chapter was fine.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 2 . 3/24
Us Brits say 'fridge' or 'refridgerator'! So you're okay on that.

However, I noticed an error here: when Lupin says "...smallest bedroom on the second story".

Firstly, the English spelling for the floor of a building is 'storey', rather than the US 'story'. And if Number 5, Privet Drive is a two-storey building like Number 4 (as in the films), then Lupin would've said "smallest bedroom on the first floor", as in the UK, the 1st floor of a building is the first floor above ground level, and not the ground floor itself!

The story itself to this point is engaging, thanks. I will read and review more later.

RMB
DragonTamer01 chapter 12 . 3/11
So Darknight's idol was Batman? If so then I'm shocked, because I COMPLETELY did not get the reference until this most recent read-through.
starboy454 chapter 13 . 2/25
excellent story
Ezmerelda chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
I agree with you; there just aren't enough Vampire!Harry stories out there, and the ones that are fall into the perpetually unfinished category.

Good job on the story, thanks for writing! "
Taeh chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
nice and sweet ending!
Omega to Alpha chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Congratulations! We do use the word fridge! But we still say refrigerate. Frigerate would sound stupid. Please spread the word!
Omega to Alpha chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Is it Dark-night or Dar-knight?! The mystery endures!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
great, spectacular nice
EndlessChains chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
Very good story. You don't see a lot of Vampire!Harry story now a days. Interesting way to make him turn into a vampire just as he was going to escape the Dursley's. Feel bad for Darknight as he waited for a really long time. The reaction of knowing he got turned was nicely done as the shock washes over you and then you accept it. I am glad to see that he was able to come up with a plan and initiate it. Hermione is well understood by Harry and she understands him enough to know how it is affecting him. It is hey cute that all that they have left now is each other especially since everyone is scared of him.

The Horcrux search was a lot easier in my opinion as he just apparates to the place and soon enough gets it and finds a way to destroy it. Good idea to capture Snape and Malfoy. I enjoyed Remus beating him up thoroughly. It never did mention what happened to them after the war though. The turning of Hermione was very interesting but understandable as instinct will take over. Too bad Dumbledore didn't say an easier way to destroy the Horcruxes.

The Weasleys reaction was valid as they can be scared. I am glad to know that they were able to move on and somehow be happy. The Vampire explanation and their reason for helping makes sense. It is true that. Harry is lucky then most vampires as he has someone that he loves with him. The epilogue was nice. Describing that they are still together after seven hundred years. Very cute and sweet when described like that. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
The Three March Hares chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Like you, I've been scouring for a good Vamp!Harry fic, but haven't found much to my liking. I'm tempted to write one myself as a "what if" story where Umbridge sends a vampire on deathrow to kill Harry instead of a Dementor. This chapter is a good start, so I have high hope here.
DragonTamer01 chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
Great story.

And because I'm such a Vampire-lover, I'm utterly shocked that there are so few Harry Potter stories with Vampires in them, but I'm fortunate to have read several very good ones, this story among them.
Starfire23 chapter 13 . 9/4/2013
Thank you for your fic. I've wanted to read a good vamp Harry fic for awhile now, but have never really taken the time to search for one; I just stumble from author to author, reading their favorites. I agree with your amazement - why are there so few? Thank you once again for sharing with me, and I hope that your review number is slightly more satisfactory than when you ended your fic.