Reviews for Memories In My Blood
Tariq Sofian chapter 13 . 2/19
That was awesome totally loved it
Astroman1000 chapter 13 . 10/14/2016
Pretty damn good the epilogue felt a lot like the Superman Red Son epilogue and I like that.
For what it was Thx ;)
animal lover13 chapter 10 . 5/13/2016
Did you know that there is a song that is even more annoying than and time consuming than the beer on the wall song? It's called "the song that never ends". A kids show called Lamb Chop had it. You should look it up on YouTube (they have a 10hr loop of it
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
the strangers name suck though
orion2277 chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
please though pointless make a sequel for this
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 13 . 3/31/2015
My final thoughts on this story:
It's interesting that like Dementor149's 'Bloodbound' (with which this story has some similarities) , you have pushed Ron firmly out of the picture. Even though, a vampiric Harry and Hermione would be concerned about the reactions of their friends, I can't see them avoiding all contact with Ron and the Weasleys in general (despite what Bill asks for). Also, why no involvement with Luna, Neville, Hagrid, etc?

The scene where Harry and Hermione are out cold in a room for a fortnight... If it was really that long, did Remus and Dora get out of the house for some fresh air? Also, if I had been them, I would've been frantic to break into the room to find out what had happened to Harry and Hermione - and enlist the aid of the house elves in the process. Basically, it would've been more realistic for Harry to have been in Voldemort's head for a matter of hours - not two weeks.

What happened to Snape and Draco in the end?

The story is not bad - but after recently reading Dementor149's story, it felt rather short and light by comparison (e.g. we don't see Harry and Hermione hunt much in this tale, or experience them grappling that much with their new natures). Nevertheless, I know how much time and effort can go into these stories - so thank you for your completed story. I hope this review helps your future work.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
"...You're choice." Should be "...Your choice."
'it's to early for thinking.' Should be 'too', not 'to'.
Good to see that Umbridge got a bit of what she deserved!

I presume that Remus and Dora realised that both Harry and Hermione were both vampires - but this was never made clear during their stay at Number 12, Grimmauld Place. Some detail about how they they feel about this, in conversation with Harry and Hermione would've helped.

Overall, though, the chapter was fine.
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Us Brits say 'fridge' or 'refridgerator'! So you're okay on that.

However, I noticed an error here: when Lupin says "...smallest bedroom on the second story".

Firstly, the English spelling for the floor of a building is 'storey', rather than the US 'story'. And if Number 5, Privet Drive is a two-storey building like Number 4 (as in the films), then Lupin would've said "smallest bedroom on the first floor", as in the UK, the 1st floor of a building is the first floor above ground level, and not the ground floor itself!

The story itself to this point is engaging, thanks. I will read and review more later.

RMB
DragonTamer01 chapter 12 . 3/11/2015
So Darknight's idol was Batman? If so then I'm shocked, because I COMPLETELY did not get the reference until this most recent read-through.
starboy454 chapter 13 . 2/25/2015
excellent story
Ezmerelda chapter 13 . 9/27/2014
I agree with you; there just aren't enough Vampire!Harry stories out there, and the ones that are fall into the perpetually unfinished category.

Good job on the story, thanks for writing! "
Taeh chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
nice and sweet ending!
AdepFanFics chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Congratulations! We do use the word fridge! But we still say refrigerate. Frigerate would sound stupid. Please spread the word!
AdepFanFics chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Is it Dark-night or Dar-knight?! The mystery endures!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014