Reviews for Unexpected Guests
Donni chapter 1 . 11/11
You give me warm fuzzies, and a renewed desire for a kotatsu of my own
HEY YALL chapter 1 . 9/2
This was good! :D
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 5/10
Sweet, and pretty funny on top of that. As warm as the cozy kotatsu they're gathered around.
Robert Nolly chapter 1 . 5/5
Ahhh, so nice. And melancholy. But nice.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/4
yup, now a part of my headcanon
ha ha ha cheers!
Wolfspirited chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I missed reading TW so I looked it up and found out its been discontinued. So I just had to find other stories of yours to read! You're an amazing writer! :)
I love this one, simple and nice. Team 7 needs more stories like this...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Team kakashi *tears*
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
That was really sweet!;)
MonkeY.n chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Soooo sweet!
ytygr chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This made me smile it's a good story.
paracuties chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Aww...cute. And nice. Kind of sad and stuff, but I really liked it. Keep writing!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Aww. *claps*
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
You have helped me to realize something. every time I've ever read about his team visiting Kakashi, he's always living in this tiny little bachelor pad. This makes perfect sense, as he is a distant, perverted, lonely bachelor. Until you remember that he has a pack of nin-ken that are not a part of a standard summoning contract, but are his own dogs. This makes me reconsider everything I've ever assumed about him. I need to seriously rethink his character and see what else I've missed.

...Oh, and this was funny, cute, and fluffy. Now excuse me while I go and ponder these revelations. And plot on how best to utilize them.

Keep up the great work.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
so sweet and fluffy! like... marshmallow clouds! except marshmallows gross me out, but this fic doesn't. "strong-and-silent-ese?" that's it, i have to favorite you now. and sasuke is so adorable in here. gosh, i wanna hug him.
mabidiso chapter 1 . 7/2/2012