Reviews for The Children of Witches
termo chapter 21 . 3/10
che, soy el termo avisame si tenes lo del lunes y si salio bien, el miercoles cobro, no me podes fiar?
Allanna Stone chapter 25 . 6/25/2012
good story! Pleasey sneezy update soon!
light it up like fireworks chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
i love this chapter it was amazing
Wicked is Awesome chapter 24 . 10/22/2011
You are a really good writer and this story is very fun to read! You should definitely continue writing!
unlimiteddream90 chapter 25 . 5/19/2011
Just read this almost straight through. Loved the humor in some of the chapters.
metrokarateacademyrocks chapter 25 . 8/2/2010
Is this the end, and will there be a sequel?
Elizabeth chapter 8 . 4/5/2009
Omg I've read this story 3 times and I just now noticed this... You named the proffesor Professor Schwitz and Schwitz iz just a couple letters off from Schwartz! I feel like an idiot for never noticing that before!
Pernicia chapter 25 . 3/13/2009
Wow! You sure have a thing for hilarious endings! Do we get to hear more about Reed and Avery?

Loved your story!
Pernicia chapter 22 . 3/13/2009
HA! HA! I love this ending.

"Um...Uh...Urr...Surprise?"

That is so like Fiyero! And Glinda too! Made me laugh so hard, I almost fell of the couch, which is hard to do. Nice!
Pernicia chapter 18 . 3/13/2009
Oh! I'm sorry about your teacher, even if this is two years late. I'm sure she was a wonderful person. And such a sad chapter to go with it. A good one though!

Lover's quarrels. Poor Avery. Reed, grow up. Though, I guess it's understandable. Hm, what will happen? Guess it's time to find out.
Pernicia chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
Ha, ha! Great ending- and great story so far! I especially liked Fiyero's lines. Like his character, I found them hilarious. I can already tell this is going to be an interesting story...
EmilienneSalt chapter 25 . 1/3/2009
I LOVE this story. Just the one I've been looking for, for Elphaba's child. I didn't like the fact that he had a son. It seemed better if she had a girl. Oh and your lines are funny.

I know it's 2009 already but please... please... please... update soon THANKS (:
liz1015 chapter 25 . 11/9/2008
hehehe no longer have to walk i love glinda. please tell me u'll update again...lovely story
MusicalLife17 chapter 25 . 10/16/2008
loving this at the moment...cant wait to see what happens next!
Debbie chapter 25 . 8/18/2008
Why do I always end up in tears at a good *Glinda and Elphaba finally see each other again* story? *grin*

Very well done and a pleasure to read... thank you for writing it.