Reviews for And Things that Go Bump in the Night
Ravenclaw's-Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
This was absolutely brilliant, i loved it so much! Wow i'm smiling like an idiot :D
DreaSML chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I love their back stories and how this story itself goes. No-one goes out of character as far as I'm concerned, and it's just sooo sweet and fluffy and cute and adorable and I love it so much. Excellent job!
highlyfunctioningmikyla chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
St Mungo's Ward for the Incredibly Insane... I though that was funny, it just sounds so wizardry, it's great

And Luna is as ever a sweetheart, you characterised her very well
Poor old Draco though
I think I've found my new ship ;)
wrigglewamjam chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Really sweet story. Thank you )
CoralFlower chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow, that is so sweet!
Cathielle chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Surprisingly sweet and delicious pastime reading :)
Autumn Alchemist chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
That was wonderful! I love Draco/Luna, and I especially love Draco in this fic.
30CK chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I have never read a Draco x Luna fanfiction before this one. I honestly never bothered to think anything for Luna beside Harry and, on occasion, Neville (I do not condone Ron). But I was browsing through the Sidesplittingly Hilarious Harry Potter community, and this caught my eye. It sounded interesting enough, even if the pairing wasn't quite my thing, so I checked it out - and I'm rather glad I did. I have to check out some of the other Draco x Luna fics out there, but you may have very well turned me on to the pairing.

Cheers,

30CK / troutpeoples
Pistachio Rules chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love it! I especially like how towards the ending (when Draco spills his feelings for Luna) you manage to made it subtle, cute, and honest. Which is rare because I've seen a lot of FF writers attempt that it just comes off looking beyond cheesy.

One of my favorite Draco/Luna oneshot
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I just loved it!
Katherine NotGreat chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Brilliant!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
The Vinklewrips seriously scared me. Glowing eyes and sock drawers... ugh. But it was all cool. Draco and Luna made a really good match, and I like how they were so refreshingly honest with each other. :)
prettychocolate chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
What a fun one shot! I loved it!
Ghostner chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I loved your Luna. She was spot on perfect, which is damned difficult to achieve with a character like Luna. The plot and writing was absolutely delightful. I even liked Draco in this, and I usually loathe him.
J-Kid chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
VERY nice story, I liked this a lot. Unusual pairing done very well. I could actually see this happening to Draco and Luna. :-)
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »