Reviews for And Things that Go Bump in the Night
noel-cullen chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
what a great one-shot!

this is the most unique plot i have read in a long time, and i love the draco/luna pairing.

great job!
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I should be doing my readings...but I'm reading your stories instead.

I absolutely love your Luna ficts. I read your Luna/Severus story, "Irritating...just plain luna", can't remember, again this morning, and decided to read your other fics.

You have an incredible talent for pairing characters with Luna and keeping them canon. It's difficult to do, since Luna elicits such incredible reactions from people.

I loved this story. You're a very gifted writer, it's clear, organized, and detailed. This had a great plot, as well.

I'll probably end up reading your others soon. )
Heise chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
AWESOME. Funny and plausible and very very sweet. :) Lol, the idea of a little Nargle sleeping on the same pillow as a "half comatose" Draco Malfoy. Adorable, ahahaha! 33
hesitance chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
...I don't know the last time a story managed to totally affect me in the way that this one did. It's true, I ready ALL THE TIME, so after a while, everything stops having an effect on me out of the ordinary- I'm numb to what I love most. You, in 60 words, have managed to poke that numbness with enough moments of sensitive honesty that it took after the Vinklewrips and just went away. I've been waiting several days to review this, seeing if these effects were lasting, and so far, they have been. So thank you so very much for everything you've written here and keep it going.
DuQaine chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Ayie! That was too cute! Amazing to read, very well written! I was entertained, and I have butterflies in me right now! Ayie! *faves*
PrincessVamp chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Cute! i loved it.
silly Hermy chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
That was absolutely wonderful!

omg i seriously haven't come across draco/luna fanfiction

only because i never consider it.

but the ending was satifying.

awesome story as always_
Masen chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
*in awe of Luna* Damn, that girl is so wise...
DreamScene chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Sweet and funny!

I love their interaction.
PinkPantiesPrincess chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
A good lesson-learnt!Draco is always nice.

Much Lurve
insignificant chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Your story, 'Midnight in the Owlery' hook me up and I start riffling through other gems of fics that you have penned.

But for some reason, I always find myself passing through this particular story without the slightest incantation to ever check it out despite being proven over and over again of your skills in crafting stories so vivid and gripping. Perhaps it is due to the fact that it is het, or I don't find the premise cater to my tastes of angst and drama, but for some reasons or other I have ignored this one in favour of the others.

Which goes to prove that I have made a grievous error in judgment and am only too glad that I have the chance to rectify it now by informing you how this one made my day XD.

Thank you for sharing.
StarMimi chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Oh wow, really amazing story. I loved all the interaction between Draco and Luna, the dialogue was really cute too.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
wow. i've never ever thought of draco and luna being together. but you really managed to pull it off in this fanfic so good job! :) the story was really well done too.
beatit chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This was really good:D and very probable:D thank you for sharing the love:D hahaha
Gardengirl6 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
That was both very funny and very sweet. I'm glad I was pointed toward it! Thanks for posting your story.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »