Reviews for And Things that Go Bump in the Night
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
What an odd pair... but what an equally [surprisingly] delightful story!
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
YEAH! GOOD JOB... Luna the psychiatrist. hehe well done.
vampboy chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Absolutlely lovely. Was just what I needed. Thank you so much for all of your effort. I just wish it was longer.
ireadfanfic chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Tee hee, so sweet. Nice one :)
staryllia chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
never thought about this pairing, but I rather like it now!funny and cute, loved it.
noel-cullen chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
what a great one-shot!

this is the most unique plot i have read in a long time, and i love the draco/luna pairing.

great job!
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I should be doing my readings...but I'm reading your stories instead.

I absolutely love your Luna ficts. I read your Luna/Severus story, "Irritating...just plain luna", can't remember, again this morning, and decided to read your other fics.

You have an incredible talent for pairing characters with Luna and keeping them canon. It's difficult to do, since Luna elicits such incredible reactions from people.

I loved this story. You're a very gifted writer, it's clear, organized, and detailed. This had a great plot, as well.

I'll probably end up reading your others soon. )
Heise chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
AWESOME. Funny and plausible and very very sweet. :) Lol, the idea of a little Nargle sleeping on the same pillow as a "half comatose" Draco Malfoy. Adorable, ahahaha! 33
hesitance chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
...I don't know the last time a story managed to totally affect me in the way that this one did. It's true, I ready ALL THE TIME, so after a while, everything stops having an effect on me out of the ordinary- I'm numb to what I love most. You, in 60 words, have managed to poke that numbness with enough moments of sensitive honesty that it took after the Vinklewrips and just went away. I've been waiting several days to review this, seeing if these effects were lasting, and so far, they have been. So thank you so very much for everything you've written here and keep it going.
DuQaine chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Ayie! That was too cute! Amazing to read, very well written! I was entertained, and I have butterflies in me right now! Ayie! *faves*
PrincessVamp chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Cute! i loved it.
silly Hermy chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
That was absolutely wonderful!

omg i seriously haven't come across draco/luna fanfiction

only because i never consider it.

but the ending was satifying.

awesome story as always_
Masen chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
*in awe of Luna* Damn, that girl is so wise...
DreamScene chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Sweet and funny!

I love their interaction.
PinkPantiesPrincess chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
A good lesson-learnt!Draco is always nice.

Much Lurve