Reviews for And Things that Go Bump in the Night
PinkPantiesPrincess chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
A good lesson-learnt!Draco is always nice.

Much Lurve
insignificant chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Your story, 'Midnight in the Owlery' hook me up and I start riffling through other gems of fics that you have penned.

But for some reason, I always find myself passing through this particular story without the slightest incantation to ever check it out despite being proven over and over again of your skills in crafting stories so vivid and gripping. Perhaps it is due to the fact that it is het, or I don't find the premise cater to my tastes of angst and drama, but for some reasons or other I have ignored this one in favour of the others.

Which goes to prove that I have made a grievous error in judgment and am only too glad that I have the chance to rectify it now by informing you how this one made my day XD.

Thank you for sharing.
StarMimi chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Oh wow, really amazing story. I loved all the interaction between Draco and Luna, the dialogue was really cute too.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
wow. i've never ever thought of draco and luna being together. but you really managed to pull it off in this fanfic so good job! :) the story was really well done too.
beatit chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This was really good:D and very probable:D thank you for sharing the love:D hahaha
Gardengirl6 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
That was both very funny and very sweet. I'm glad I was pointed toward it! Thanks for posting your story.
theKRITIC chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
'“But there is something there. Something in my house. In my sock drawer."

Luna's bright eyes widened. “Tell me everything.”'

LOL. This story was amazing and made me impossibly happy. I love how IC Luna was and how she didn't even blink when an old enemy-ish figure from school came into her office. I also loved the potion-symbolism!:D
pedestriancow chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
aw this is cute
luft chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
whee..this is well-written and i like it! good job! )
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Funny /and/ IC! I cracked up at "They then go into your kitchen and put salt in your sugar bowls and replace all your candy with healthy snacks." Wonderful!
Lockets and Beads chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
hehe love it
sunsethill chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
You have captured beautifully why Draco/Luna is my guilty pleasure ship with this paragraph:

"She was one of the most open people he’d ever met. There were no walls to break down, no masks to get past. There were no games, no pretenses, no expectations, no false fronts. She showed you exactly who she was and either people accepted it or moved on because she wasn’t going to change. Not for anyone." Draco really needs that.

And this was wonderfully insightful: "Luna remained taciturn. "I don't think it's very courteous to ignore your pain and pretend that there's nothing causing sadness in your life. It sounds like the most discourteous thing a person could do.""
denise134 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
ah nice fluff greart job
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
that was really good i loved it

Cheers

AJ
Lady Onuk chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Here in FFnet there are up to 317,931 (last time I looked) stories based in the works of JK Rowling. From such a vast amount of fics you can count that there will be varying degrees of quality, ranging from the "Oh-my-God-please-just-kill-me" bad to the Cleverly-Exquisite Masterpiece. Sadly most of them seem to fall into the first category (or at least they are making a great effort to join it), but is times like this, when one finds something as clever and satisfying as this piece of work, that all the effort and downsides become worthy.

What I want to say with all this words, and maybe I should have started here, is THANK YOU for such a great story. I really enjoyed it!

The only think I considered a bit rushed was Luna's kiss, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying the overall swift flow of the story.

Kudos for a great work!