Reviews for And Things that Go Bump in the Night
theKRITIC chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
'“But there is something there. Something in my house. In my sock drawer."

Luna's bright eyes widened. “Tell me everything.”'

LOL. This story was amazing and made me impossibly happy. I love how IC Luna was and how she didn't even blink when an old enemy-ish figure from school came into her office. I also loved the potion-symbolism!:D
pedestriancow chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
aw this is cute
luft chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
whee..this is well-written and i like it! good job! )
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Funny /and/ IC! I cracked up at "They then go into your kitchen and put salt in your sugar bowls and replace all your candy with healthy snacks." Wonderful!
Lockets and Beads chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
hehe love it
sunsethill chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
You have captured beautifully why Draco/Luna is my guilty pleasure ship with this paragraph:

"She was one of the most open people he’d ever met. There were no walls to break down, no masks to get past. There were no games, no pretenses, no expectations, no false fronts. She showed you exactly who she was and either people accepted it or moved on because she wasn’t going to change. Not for anyone." Draco really needs that.

And this was wonderfully insightful: "Luna remained taciturn. "I don't think it's very courteous to ignore your pain and pretend that there's nothing causing sadness in your life. It sounds like the most discourteous thing a person could do.""
denise134 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
ah nice fluff greart job
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
that was really good i loved it

Cheers

AJ
Lady Onuk chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Here in FFnet there are up to 317,931 (last time I looked) stories based in the works of JK Rowling. From such a vast amount of fics you can count that there will be varying degrees of quality, ranging from the "Oh-my-God-please-just-kill-me" bad to the Cleverly-Exquisite Masterpiece. Sadly most of them seem to fall into the first category (or at least they are making a great effort to join it), but is times like this, when one finds something as clever and satisfying as this piece of work, that all the effort and downsides become worthy.

What I want to say with all this words, and maybe I should have started here, is THANK YOU for such a great story. I really enjoyed it!

The only think I considered a bit rushed was Luna's kiss, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying the overall swift flow of the story.

Kudos for a great work!
Lizardbut chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
A wonderful story, Draco/Luna is not my OTP but I love to read a well writen story no matter what the pairing (within reason). Some of the better stories I have read have been with less comen pairings as it takes more talent to make it believeble which this story is most certanly. You have done an amazing job in keeping them in charecter, I can just see Luna on the floor poking funiture with a parsnip.
Luny Lady chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
You're definitely my favorite author. You make anything seem possible in the world of Harry Potter.
TheaLuthor chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I NEVER would have imagined these two together, but in this story, it makes a ton of sense.

Very cute!
yutakalamia chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Aw...that was rather sweet. Luna's such a dear. Your English is really good too; I loved the story.
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This was extremely cute. Very well written and quite believable. I love it!
LazySlashFan chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
If this were a play I'd be giving a standing ovation right now. It's stories like this that remind me why I love DraLu's so much. Thankyouthankyouthankyou for writing such an excellent story.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »