Reviews for And Things that Go Bump in the Night
TheaLuthor chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
I NEVER would have imagined these two together, but in this story, it makes a ton of sense.

Very cute!
yutakalamia chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Aw...that was rather sweet. Luna's such a dear. Your English is really good too; I loved the story.
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This was extremely cute. Very well written and quite believable. I love it!
LazySlashFan chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
If this were a play I'd be giving a standing ovation right now. It's stories like this that remind me why I love DraLu's so much. Thankyouthankyouthankyou for writing such an excellent story.
Scarlett Fear chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
this has to be one of the crackiest pairing I have read and enjoyed.

That was very well written and was...well just awesome!_
wildcatt chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
You. Are. Wonderful. I read this with a big smile on my face. Thank you.
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story! There aren't that many Draco/Luna stories, and fewer that view the characters in such a perspective way.

You should totally write more stories like this one.
InvisibleOrphan chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I really enjoyed the story. It seemed a bit rushed at the end but I liked the plot. Good job.
Blatant Discontent chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
:) That was so incredibly cute! I love this story... it shows such an amazing dynamic. And it's hilarious.
Chixon chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Very nice Faves
Ramos chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
That was adorable. Good job.
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
This was awesome, I loved it to itty bitty peices. Everyone was pretty in character and it was just all around brilliant. So going on the faves!
Tryptophan36 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Excellent job writing Luna! So few people can capture her without either going over the top or ignoring her special brand of honesty.

Lala chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I really like this story. Its cute in character (mostly), which is rare.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Aw, that was so cute! I loved it! Haha, the Vinklewrips awesome. Very creative, and I love the name : )

Draco/Luna is just one of the best pairings around, I think. I like the relationship you gave them, and the juxtaposition of Draco, who hides behind such a strong front, and Luna who is completely open. You did it very well. Great story.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »