Reviews for And Things that Go Bump in the Night
Scarlett Fear chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
this has to be one of the crackiest pairing I have read and enjoyed.

That was very well written and was...well just awesome!_
wildcatt chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
You. Are. Wonderful. I read this with a big smile on my face. Thank you.
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story! There aren't that many Draco/Luna stories, and fewer that view the characters in such a perspective way.

You should totally write more stories like this one.
InvisibleOrphan chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I really enjoyed the story. It seemed a bit rushed at the end but I liked the plot. Good job.
Blatant Discontent chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
:) That was so incredibly cute! I love this story... it shows such an amazing dynamic. And it's hilarious.
Chixon chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Very nice Faves
Ramos chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
That was adorable. Good job.
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
This was awesome, I loved it to itty bitty peices. Everyone was pretty in character and it was just all around brilliant. So going on the faves!
Tryptophan36 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Excellent job writing Luna! So few people can capture her without either going over the top or ignoring her special brand of honesty.

Bravo!
Lala chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I really like this story. Its cute in character (mostly), which is rare.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Aw, that was so cute! I loved it! Haha, the Vinklewrips awesome. Very creative, and I love the name : )

Draco/Luna is just one of the best pairings around, I think. I like the relationship you gave them, and the juxtaposition of Draco, who hides behind such a strong front, and Luna who is completely open. You did it very well. Great story.
Unknown chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
This was so sweet and genuine, and you wrote Draco as a real person, not just as a villain. I love how Luna perplexes and calms him. I really think you should write another story about them. You're so great! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Just out of curiosity, is he mourning Snape? The Potions Master was, to say the least, an important part of his life (and could rather easily not be part of it now).

Very good, though-for all her strange mental angles, Luna's heart is quite perfectly straightforward.
Catalina chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
So sweet. The rhythm and pace of this story were perfect. My eyes glided right through it happily.

I think I've been haunted by Vinklewrips before as well, pretty elfin scary. I'm glad I have a name for them now.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
tooweaktocureyou chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
thank you so much for this. it was better than i could have ever hoped for. this has been a very happy birthday indeed.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »