Reviews for The Thing Far Worst than the Wrench of Winry: Milk
Xtraitor chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Milk! Milk! Milk! Milk!
Start1 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Since you're still writting, why did you discard this story?
EDxWIN LOVER chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
I really like your story(with a smirk) esp. the parts where you torutre Ed... this story is getting interesting so i will really read it...BUT! I will only do so if I can see hints of EdWin and not EdJacquelin(or whatever the spelling is, sorry i forgot the spelling:D)... as you can see in my name, I'm an EDxWIN LOVER... EXTREMELY! So please do make sure that Ed and Winry would end up together:D pretty pretty please!
Mrs.Ed's wyfe chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
wow that was awesome hurry up i wanna see him w/ milk but i also wanna see the needles on him cuz i wuff torturing my hubby 3
dark0shade chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
lol...i wonder how tall ed is 0_0 ya know bein 18 and all...

Random Fact #1 Ed is 4'11 )
The Evil Obvious chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
what next chapter? hm? *looks disapprovingly at Hiei's Jaded Dragon* YOU NEVER FINISHED! ROAR *chainsaw noise* BWAHAHAHAHA!
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
i adore your story:P
kaami-kun chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
i feel sorry for Ed...but on a brighter note my last name is Ruiz too! lol, sorry! i get really excited when people share my first/last name! _U
395477 chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Plz update it! and don't killed just because i said not to!
lightning alchemist2.0 chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
who knows what the creepy nurse will. grins evily at ed,get me my midget fireing catapult.
miss-edward-elric chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
hi!

i love EDWARD ELIRIC the Fullmetal Alchemist

please dont kill him!

i love EDWARD ELRIC the Fullmetal Alchemist

miss EDWARD ELRIC
JuubiOokami chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
ooh! Ed in near death situation? Mustang being an ass hole?

Riza with a gun! what next! update soon!
SakuraMinamino chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Yup the nurse is going to be just like my mom. joy. I can see where this is going when it was talking about roy and whinrey. Hell's going to break loose that is for sure. I can't wait to watch it. *gives evil laugh and dark aura surrounds her* Keep updating or else suffer at the handss of my beloved Youko (from Yu yu Hakusho) All hail his awesomeness.
kelol chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
I like were this is going!Can't wait for more!
Chibi Hayaku Hashiru chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Haha please update soon! Good story :)