Reviews for the Wrong Number
MrsPotterDrEw chapter 1 . 6/15
So cute.
fishertowers chapter 1 . 6/9
amr56 chapter 1 . 5/19
Cute and sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Pharies chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
So much fun :3

Wish there was more to the story. Those are always fun.

Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
That was just a little cracktastic wasn't it? I loved it! What with the phycologicly disturbed Potter, battle worn and nutters. Nothing like a little buzzy Harry to go with your Oliver Wood. lol

I think this is a great story and I am placing it in my faves. It just has this... ambiance to it when read that makes you feel your there and Harry is your best mate and your laughing along with Hermione. Loved it, seriously. I even share the frustration with Wood over the cell and the relationship. Ha ha -
cocoabirdie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Loved it. I just wish that Oliver ad Hermione could interact a little more, but other than that it was perfect!

Happy New Year!

~ Mari
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Awe so cute!
shiftyless chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
AwayLemonade chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Super cute story, wish there was more interaction after the fact though that was a little bit disappointing other than that great interaction. Harry being drug dependant and having odd jobs- one of them being a stripper made me laugh.
snmwordbender chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Love it! :D
Miss Nostalgia chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Loved this.
IAmLesboSoDealWithIt chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Hey, love your story. The story kinda relates to me. I have a phone...and i have it on the option WORD. And once some 19 year old (I'm Eighteen), one of old best friends, sent me a text message. So reading this made me think of that. Cause we started dating a few weeks ago, just because he typed in the wrong number! lol
KeepMiAlive chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I like. I like a lot.
ellensin787 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
aww you know a sequel would be cool...maybe even...super cool
bellachaos chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Cute story. I'm not sure how I feel about Harry the neurotic drug addict, but you more than made up for it with Hermione the overstressed dance teacher.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »