Reviews for The Grey
Dec chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
..I'm so confused. D: But it was good. :D
sinemoras09 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Wonderful work! I love how you wrote Vincent's thoughts, very poetic and in-character. Great work! fav :D
reaper with no name chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Nice fic. Bonus points for it being Ergo Proxy. My only complaint is that at the last few entries it seems to start moving too quickly, without adequate explanation of how things had progressed since the last entry.
coteriedufromage chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
The way you wrote this is absolutely gorgeous. I loved it.
MarBE chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Okay, there just wasn't enough love for this fic, and I felt I needed to reiterate how fantatic it was. I've been re-reading EP fics, and this is by far at the very top. The imagery and style is just so excellent.

I must say my absolute favorite is the fourth paragraph from the last. It has all the excellent elements and insight that embodies this fic, and so amusing, dark, and perfectly captures the spirt. You never actually take the Ergo persona here, here you clearly face it, and its excellent and makes me grin each time I read it.

The rest of the fic is excellent as well, particularly the fever and needyness and powerlessness that is so human, though he is still not. Between the fourth and last three sections theres a bit of a jump, and I almost wish you would put another whole fic in there inbetween, but the whole thing overall flows excellently and is a joy to read. Oh how happy I'd be if you got more inspiration for more EP fics!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
One of the best EP fics I've read, oh how I wish you'd write more. Its subtle and understated, like most of the show, yet tangible and full of feeling that is in-key with the characters, particularly Vincent. And I love the interaction with his psyche to the Ergo character side of himself. Great job.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Very interesting one-shot, well written and nice job on describing the characters!
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Aww! This anime is so little known, it's not fair! Especially since Real and Vincent are so cute together and there are so few fanfictions on them! Yours was very sweet and I like the way it was put together- good job!

Ri-chan
Monochromatic chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Sweet, touching, beautiful.
kira-924 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
very good! i cant wait till ur nxt fic...plz anothr ergo.. am sad that there r so little for me to read :( ...but i luvd urz _ so watevr u write i will be reading!
Evil Shall Giggle chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Very nice. :) Gotta love Real and Vincent; they have such a convoluted relationship! Great work on this story-it was interestingly written (and I mean that in a good way).