Reviews for Teaching Me
Da Sir 'n Knuffel Ify chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
WHOOOOO~ Go Elwood!

Loved the story x]
Painfuljoy chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
i have to say that this story was really well written. Better than i could have done but...

i feel that Gamma should have been on bottomTT_TT

though i will not press what i want unto you but i would be nice if you could write another story with elmwood as bottom...PLEASE!
Le Cha chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I felt like Elwood topping would be pretty weird but you rendered it so well

Very cute :)
XbuttonsX chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
hahahaha. The ending made me laugh so much! It was priceless! I just can't see Gamma of all peopel getting topped. XD! But you did marvelessly! (sp?) I loved that! And you didn't slauter it like most people do! with hrrible terminology! XD
not amused chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
sorry but.. this was the most shit story ive read so far. it was rushed, boring, etc and.. well i actually i dont know why i even bothered to read it at all.. _

bet you just wrote it in about an hour and put no effort into at least making it worthy to read.
darkchild18 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
wow! That was sweet and Gamma and Elwood together is the best pairing. Awesome yaoi, i really love it. .
Envious Lacerations chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
That was absolutely awsome! I love elwood an Gamma! Please do another?
iwuvwonwon chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
AWSOME!

I just started reading ZOMBIEPOWDER. and i wanted to read some fanfiction on it and to my dismay their were only a few T_T.

But I found yors and Im so glad i found it. And you made Elwood seme (BONUS LOVE POINTS)

To put it bluntly I LOVE IT! XD -glomps-
MasacreInTheLivingRoom chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I fell out of my chair laughing when I read this. It was flippin hillarious! Mabey I'll read some of your other sories too? : p
The Daxinator chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Wowza. I wasn't expecting that, but I think I liked it better than what I was figuring would happen. Blast it, now you've ruined me for all of the GammaxElwood fanfiction out there.
Neko42 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
So cool, you really have to update. It's like an unintentional cliffhanger. I'd really love it to have a sequel or some sort.
CryNeverWolf chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
HOLY HELL!

It wasn't a dream?

oh, If I was Elwood I would have been quite embarrased.

People just love to barge in...
Oceans in Hand chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Points for...creativity? What gave you the idea to make Elwood uke anyway?