Reviews for Didn't Mean To
claraowl chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Interesting, in a weird way.
Hazy-chan chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
first of all i am pretty sure kyoko never swears or if she does it doesn't have fuck in her sentence lol. it's weird but good to a point
sherville7 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
the beginning was ok but the ending wasn't.
littleMiracle chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Naw! thats so cute, i wish i had someone like ren. and that was so sweet, ren and kyoko are so cute together.
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
very ooc.
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I love this! I love this! *goes off to sing little song of happiness*

It's great! The way he used her anger with Sho to make her want to skip some grades! Haha!

ymi apple chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
not bad although the end just fell apart! :) i bet thats where u just gave up right? ;) nice job though!
SteelHeartRose chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I absolutely love skip-beat and you have ruined my take on any fan fiction. Not only were the characters so out of character it's hard to believe that they were skip beat characters, but you rushed the story so much that it didn't mean anything. Not to mention Kyoko isn't the type of person to cuss, and she's not pure evil either.

The grammar and everything was very good, but why was the story rushed and I don't quite understand why she would ask for help with revenge again Sho, Ren had nothing to do with how Sho treated Kyoko and Ren would never agree to help her. Also Ren is trying to get out of a relationship with her and would probably never tell her he was corn. Have you not read the part where she thinks corn was a fairy prince?

You should defiantly warn people that the characters are way out of Character
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Aww, really cute!
purropolisprincess chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
what r flames? i liked this tho and i argree he probably did love her as corn to!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Ren doesn't slip up like that, and he argues himself out of a relationship with her, not argues with her for having a relationship. He's ooc here, sorry. And Kyoko, swearing? Why are you doing this to us? This could have been good, if you'd slowed it down and allowed us more insight into her shock and hope, confusion and disbelief at finding out about Corn. I hope you will rewrite this. It was good all the way until "Like the ones with your mother?". Then it went very melodramatic.
emi chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
i absolutely love it! are there any more chapters you can write?
Eralda chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
oh my god that was just so sweet, i so loved the way you had ren be prosented in this fic

great job totaly like it

lots of love eralda
Moonlit13Rose00 chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Aw! That was cute XD! Skip-Beat is one of my most favorite animes now! I started reading on it this year and I'm hoping that it'll get really popular very soon! Well cya!

-::{*Haruno Sakura*}::
kato rosa chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
sry if i sound rude or offensive, but i felt that this story was too rushed. kyoko was out of character...especially the point where she sounds like a too aggresive person and was like swearing and all that. and i think their emotions changed too fast, cos Ren would never say it out so easily. (no matter how calm he is)'s all just too rushed. i didn't feel anything reading the story...your grammer's good and it's a good storyline, but i felt that it just didn't have feeling.