Reviews for Watching
RoseCat chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
very nicely written :) sigh sometimes i felt kinda bad for poor eruru :P oh well :D i firmly believe that hakuroru returned at that last scene of the anime!
Aquamirra.chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
aw! so sweet! FINALLY! an Utawareomono FF! yes! so happy. Great job! Aw! YAy! i should write one...when? idk -_-

ok bye!
eijifan6654 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
aww! how sweet! this is the first fanfic i've ever read for Utawarerumono...heck, i can't even pronounce Utawarerumono! but this was awesome! i almost cried for Eruru...of course afterwards i remembered the drinking incident with Oboro and the twins...hehe...sorry...i loved it!
Magtec chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Have you seen the full series yet? Either way, this fic is put together rather well. I look forward to seeing more Utawarerumono fics, so thanks for being first!

P.S. Don't watch the series dubbed! I have the fansubs, and the dub is worthless.
Enola06 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
good one-shot! The first Utawarerumono fanfiction until now! But... so small hehe. But please keep the work up!

After I saw the whole anime I got the empty feeling and I wanted more. So here I came to see if people felt the same way and started doing continuations. But alas, they didn't lol

So I guess I will do one continuation for Eruru and Hakouro sake! Such a cute couple and they only kissed in the end. Bah, I don't like the end much, but I have great ideas.

Good luck!
publicreggieyahoo.ca chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I'm very glad to see that people are starting to write stories for this series. I may try my hand at one or two eventually myself. Thanks for this, and keep going!
dragonprincess3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
this is cool i just wish it were a bit longer... _ keep up the good work!
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Oh my... that was so well written! Thanks so much for sharing!
Mistique Four chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
To me you've captured her thoughts very well. It seems as though you wrote this thinking of the first few chapters of utawarerumono's story. And you did a wonderfull job doing it.
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
great stuff about a great anime. I look forward to anymore works in this area.
lildivagirlz chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
how sweet of eruru. It just sound like her. I love this pairing and hopefully i see more of this in the future. Thanks.
younggem chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
yay! wow, the first utawarerumono fanfic here!

I like it, and its so true about eruru having to always care for hakuoro.

I love utawarerumono! thankyou for making one!

it was good, pleas make more. :D
Lord Rasler chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
OMG! The first fic! I love this anime, by sadly, I suck at writing_ So I'll look forward to ur future works_

Adios,

Lord " Harru" Rasler
Improv chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
haha, the first one, awesome,

maybe expand on this oneshot? relive the series through dear Eruru's eyes?

all up to you of course P

btw, I like the emphasis through italics, dunno, seems to make it much more personal, who knows

-Improv