Reviews for A sucky poem
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
fucking shit
Ista Devata chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Lololollll! I remember Robot Wars. Kids crying because their robot got totally destroyed and the other team would be cheering and whooping, regardless of the heartbroken tears of little children :D

Chaos 2 kicked some serious robot butts. I loved the flame pits and the house robots, but I can't remember their names! Sir Killalot? Nope, it's gone.

But Robot Wars was compulsive viewing back in the day. Your epic poem brought back some great memories. ty :)
zenonaa chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
It's a good poem. _

Heh heh heh, I love Robot Wars. Here's a little fact about me; I was in one of the episodes.
LightningStrikesAgain chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Actually, I object to the name of this poem, as it IS INDDED A GOOD ONE. It's very cohesive and in tune with the atmosphere that was the essence of the show (Homemade robots sent off to their eventual demise). I say 9.5/10!
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
sweetness!

Love that show
Sunrise over the Tango Factory chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I loved Robot Wars - the House Robots kicked ass and Craig did totally rule the show!

Neat poem! :D
Chuckney chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Chuckle.

Once again, enugh said.

Love, Pig.
Vycksta chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Ah, I was such a fan of Robot Wars back in the day. I watched all of series 2-4 and loved Chaos 2 and Gemini...

Anyways.

This poem is not sucky, it's short, to the point, has good rhyming, mentions a lot of the robots... and the last line is serious win. So well done.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
I have never seen the show Robot Wars but when I saw that it only had one fanfiction and it was poem titled "A Sucky Poem" I just couldn't resist. I have no idea who any of these people are, but I'm guessing some of them are robots. Me and my friend had a good laugh about the last word being ACTIVATE. Thank you so much because we weren't in the best mood. I'm favoriting it! You are our hero!

P.S. Have you ever seen Bo7?
sam p chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
uhh...realy reird was nice in sort of way. an funny to.

this isn't a flam,but i was wandering if u r gay? i nevr hear of a dude tat had people inside of him? Or r their 3 of u peeples?

i like ur fics, ho updat soon form 1 of ur fics

sam
Zucht chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Excellent! I had forgotten about RobotWars. Here in the US, I saw it on a Public Broadcast marathon. Is there anything better on TV than robots ramming, and slashing, and tearing, and ripping, and throwing, and Burning!
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Hi! :) I've never watched Robot Wars (or at least I think I haven't), so I really don't know who the characters are, but the poems pretty good. Good read!