Reviews for Underdark
Els chapter 4 . 3/31
Wow. This was amazing. I never read 1st person and I couldn't get enough of this. Thank you
Fearless.Leo chapter 4 . 3/14
This is probably one of the best TMNT stories that I've ever read. You captured the personalities of everyone perfectly, the plot was marvelously well-done without being over dramatic...
And I nearly teared up at the end...
DropOfFire chapter 4 . 2/23
Just re-read the whole thing. Still a favorite. I think everything about this fic is just perfect
Winged-Wolf-Tsuki chapter 4 . 2/1
Omg Amazing fic I would love to leave something more articulate in way of praise but I'm still realing from how great and awesome this story was part of me's sad it's over but the rest of me's just glade their home safe I know I've already said it was amazing but its just so full of wow, cool, good, awesome, amazing amazing-Ness ...see what I mean about haveing trouble articulateing an appropriate response to how much enjoyed your fic lol :-) short answer -I loved it
Makokam chapter 4 . 2/1
This was a great story and it's easy to see how it ended up so long. Especially with somebody as rambley as Mikey as the voice.

I do think that the logistics of this are a little weird. Mostly how long they spent down there. I mean, I get they were injured and creeping along but...I just feel like they still would have covered a LOT of ground if Mikey's time estimates are correct. and by "a lot" I mean, like, half of Manhattan. At least. Even strolling along you could probably cross the island in a few , they may not have even been missing for a day, it just felt like longer than that, but still...I dunno. Just feels too big.
But maybe that was the point.

I still think it's weird for them to live underground and be so...unused to darkness. But then you wouldn't have as much of a plot.

Still, great work. Very well done.

Makokam out.
Makokam chapter 3 . 1/30
...
I am now going to recommend this fic to people by telling them it's a story about Mikey and Leo doing everything they can to get high.
Makokam chapter 2 . 1/30
I have absolutely no idea just how big that shaft was supposed to be, but what I'm really confused about it how Mikey wasn't touching the wall when he was hanging from the rope. Shouldn't he have been directly below Leo, who was hanging from the edge of the tunnel they'd been in, and therefore /right up against the wall/?
Makokam chapter 1 . 1/30
Well this was certainly interesting.
I question just WHY it's so dark though, or perhaps I questions why they're not more used to the dark. The levels they're usually in can't be all that well lit all the time.

Still, I recently experienced the same "problem" you have here. Something I expected to only be three or four pages turned into thirty. So not used to that.

Anyway, great "start" I look forward to reading the rest of this.

Makokam out.
HelKat chapter 4 . 1/20
Goodness, this is so touching. I love Mikey's pov and the focus was completely in character! I cried, dude. Seriously. This was amazing.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
That was awesome! It just flew by
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
"The long suffering sigh of the serially grumpy"
"who wants to deal with three Raphs?"
Honestly, this is so quotable and fun. I had a great time reading this, and your Mikey did such a good job after Leo was put out of action.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
This was exciting and adorable. I love it 3
VaniaHepskins chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
So cute and touching story! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us! )
Enimul chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Man, if that wasn't intense. I'm so glad that they both made it out of there okay. I was getting really worried near the end. This whole thing was really gripping and I'm really glad that I took the time to read it. I wish I had more words to tell you how absolutely amazing this is, but there's so much to say and yet I find myself relatively speechless.

In summary: WOW.

Thank you for writing this!
ClotiPheebs chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
This was an awesome story! Specially had me laughing with Mikey and his smacking his head and face. I laughed so hard I cried just the way you wrote it reminded me so much of the goofball