Reviews for Underdark
AlexHamato chapter 1 . 4/12
Read this years ago. Loved it then. Love it now.

Suck it, bitches! I'm the 400th reviewer! Hellzayeah.
Freebird6583 chapter 3 . 4/3
Very good story, thank you for posting it.
This is just amazing (**) I love it so much, and you truly are talented! Kudos to you, amazing author!~~
Black-Kat Jinx chapter 3 . 1/3
It has been almost three years since I've left my first review on this fic. Last night I sat down to re-read it again and it clarified something for me which is: Yup. Still as good and as entertaining as the first time I read it.

Thank you again for writing this and I am so glad it became an 89 page monster instead of the 8-10 pages you had originally planned!
EmPro8 chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Pretty sure Leo is hurt in some way. And does Leo have a fever? Is that why he's so warm?
Crysralball chapter 4 . 8/11/2017
this is one of the best TMNT stories that I have ever read . It's so heartbreaking and I smiled like an idiot at the end. I really liked how you let Mike to care of his big brother while carrying him all the way to the tunnels which were heavy flooded with water and i also loved how you made raph care about mikey and how cute was it when you described in your story how Raph was hugging mikey when he nearly teared up !
MEGapixal chapter 4 . 7/26/2017
I really enjoyed this story! This was really a perfect version of Mikey and Leo. Great job!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2017
Absolutely wonderful! You are truly one of the small handful of good writers out there.
Zhuylan chapter 4 . 5/6/2017
It has been so many years since this was written, but I am glad I have stumbled across this marvelous fic... You have done an incredible job, both at expressing and picturing the situation and characters, as well as at doing the writing itself- fluid, descriptive and with very few mistakes of any kind.
I loved the narration to be from Mikey's point of view, and I think this is one of the best Mikey's P.O.V.s I'be ever read.
This starting as an 8 pages one- shot though, I can't imagine how long the story would be of you had actually planned it to last several chapters I have truly enjoyed all the 89 pages of this, congratulations!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2017
Aww this is really sweet
I just love Mikey and Leo journey
I didn't seem to know how bad Mikey's injuries were
Was his ribs Bruised, Cracked or Broken
Will definitely Favorite this one
Love this story
Bye
Besan chapter 4 . 4/26/2017
Wonderful story
You are such a great author
Good luck
Arachnide chapter 4 . 4/12/2017
I...dont have any words. This was just awesome! I think there are just not enough words to describe how good this was. I have to admit that this is one of the best fanfics on the ninja turtles I have ever read. I usually dont like stories were there is little dialog because not many writers know how to maneuvre the words so as not to make it boring for the readers. But what you did was not even that. You my friend succeeded in combining the description of their whereabouts, the thoughts of michelangelo, you made us feel the tension of the situation and you were able to show the relationship of the two characters. It was quite remarkable I have to say. In contrast to the show you showed us that leonardo is not perfect, he is not some god who can do anything and find solutions to everything, he can make mitakes, be confused or even get a bit lost. There is much more to him than this Fearless Leader part of him, and I loved how you gave us this new side of him. But as you did with Leonardo, you gave us a different michelangelo too. He is not necessarily the goofy comedian always. He can be serious, he can take the lead and he surely is not stupid or doesnt notice things as alot of other writers think.

This fanfic was incredible, extraordinary, fantstic it just cant be described it was a masterpiece. It was full of plot twists and kept us all in suspense every single moment. It is one of the best fanfics i have ever read. You are awesome and should keep up the good work. I am pretty sure you could be a writer with such a level of mastery. Why dont you try, now that I think about it sounds like a good idea. But anyway. You are full of imagination and your writing skills are superb. As i said you are awesome , keep it up.

This is completely out of topic but I would recomend you to watch an anime named Fairy Tail. It is very good I think you would like it.
xSmartassChibix chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
So after 8 years (literally 8 years), I'm finally writing a review for "Underdark." In high school I used to print out fanfics to read while I was at school because I'd read through all my books, and "Underdark" captured my imagination for weeks. The characterization was on point, and the situation you forced the boys in really allowed for the exploration into their little-seen aspects in the show, giving readers the reminder that Leo is in fact NOT perfect (try as he might) and vulnerable, and Mikey isn't just the comedic relief for his brothers.

I found my printed copy and re-read it, and I fell in love with the story all over again. I figured now was a good time to finally leave a review (sorry bout that delay!). I sincerely hope you're still writing, because you have a gift.

I hope all is well for you! Thank you for the gift that is you.
Joanne N. Grey chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
Let me just say this... WOW! This is fantastic, amazing, awesome, terrific, radically cool... and a whole load of other adjectives of similar effect. You know I'm really glad I came across this story. Was snooping around other author profiles, seeing what they've favourite-d and I saw this story. At first I thought my eyes were deceiving me, cos I saw it had a thousand plus favs. I've never come across a story here with that many favs. And I thought to myself, "Must be really good."
I am so glad I read it. It is quite literally, perfect. The plot of the story, the vivid description (I could see myself in the sewers with the two), the fact that they are all in character, the conversations, Mike's POV, the resolution of the story. I love everything about it. Seriously. I do. I'd say more but I'm quite literally speechless over this piece of art. I'll just leave it at that.

I bid you good-day.
two-roads-and-a-penny chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
I haven't read a story in a long time that's drawn me in as completely as this one. Thank you for that.
Your writing style is fluid and believable to a fault.

I don't know if you still come around this site or not, but I would like to express my thorough gratitude for such a fantastic story. I swear I nearly had a heart attack when Leo tried to let go of Mikey's wrist and it's rare that I get THAT caught up in a story, so again… thank you.

I hope to write as well as this one day. Fantastic.