Reviews for Underdark
Shelly Hamato chapter 4 . 9/16/2020
Wow... I couldn’t put this story down. I need to be sleeping but I just couldn’t stop reading! Fantastic!

Also, regarding the games that Leo and Mikey could play in Chapter 1, what about Marco-Polo? Hehe!
LunaD11 chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
it's been years since I last saw this story, so long in fact, I started to think I had dreamed it up. I've been reading fanfiction for as long as I can remember, but this story is one of the only ones from my younger years that clearly sticks out in my mind. I can't place why exactly it was so memorable, Leo and Mikey aren't even my top two favorite turtles. But this story holds a very special place in my heart. it's been probably 8 years since I've seen it, but I remember the unique story and raw emotion of the characters you had written so vividly. I look forward to rereading it again in the future.
Unknown chapter 4 . 5/13/2020
I only have one thing to say...awwwwwwww. :)
Minnie1015 chapter 4 . 3/27/2020
Thank you for sharing your passion with us. This story is amazing and is worth every single favorite and review it’s gotten. I was swept up (pun intended) in this story and couldn’t stop reading it. Amazing.
TimidBookworm chapter 4 . 12/19/2019
I have no clue if I reviewed this before or not so imma review now. I adore this fic, you characterize them SO well, and I’ve come back again and again to reread this several times since I first ran into it like... 6 (ish?) years ago. Thank you so much for not only writing, but sharing it as well.
Cassie chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
aka: lovingcookies98
Hey, I came back just like I mentioned I do every now and then.
Honestly, i hope the reason you stopped writing is because you have moved on from this phase of your life and not because something has happened to you. It's been 13 years since your last fic, but every now and then you will find me back where my obsession with fanfics started years ago. I'm sure I will continue to comment on them through the years. I hope some day you will get to read them, but if not I hope I am able to meet you in whatever afterlife exists. Reading through the comments, it seems you have helped so many people, and I tell anyone that loves turtles about this fic because of how talented you are.

I hope you're happy. I hope whatever has happened that made you stop posting fics is giving you all the happiness you deserve. Thank you for the story of a lifetime. You are missed.
DenymBear chapter 4 . 12/9/2019
Ahhh...what a lovely story! You have totally aced getting inside Mike's head...and completely spot on with each and every other Turtle's characterization too. Well done! Loved the brotherly interactions straight through. I will be reading this again for sure. More like this, please.
Fandom Old chapter 4 . 10/4/2019
I first read this ten years ago, and i dont remember if i ever commented on it, but i did bookmark it in my browser. Most of the fic i liked back then doesnt hold up when i reread it without the lense of nostalgia but this one never gets old.
i notice new things every time i come back, like in the first chapter when Mikey climbs the ladder and doesnt even *mention* to leo he's worried he'll start bleeding again. the perfect opportunity to make a joke, poke fun a little, and Mikey passes it up. Its been years since i watched TMNT2003 and still that was like getting punched in the stomach with just how like him it would be, to joke and joke but sometimes, when the situation is really dire, he forgets about being the resident class clown
I come back probably twice a year? three times? because sometimes i really do just need a dose of gratuitous sibling whump/ h/c and this is more than 40,000 of that, in exactly the tone and flavor i like it
im actually back this time because over on my tumblr someone asked me what my favorite book was. And most published books disappoint me these days, even ones i adored as a kid, and i thought well, its tumblr so i an actually answer my "Favorite Thing I've Ever Read" and figured it would be fanfiction, so i tried to think of the answer
and i've read a LOT of fanfiction. A lot of its made me cry, laugh out loud, torn my heart out - but only a few have made me come back to re read multiple times, and only one for a whole decade
so i guess all of this is just a really long-winded way saying this is my favorite book. written work. thing i've read, however you want to say it - its this. And since i couldnt remember if i commented, i thought i should, because that seems like the kind of thing *I* would like to know, if someone thought it about my own fic
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
You are stupid writer, how did you erase the story of three brothers and slave?! Bitch!
lovingcookies98 chapter 1 . 2/8/2019
You were one of the first people I have ever followed and it is because of this story. I come back time and time again to reread it because I have never seen an author get the characters so spot on.
You have been writing fanfiction for a while now, and it seems you haven't written turtles in years, but if you ever do I will be here to read it. You are amazing. If there is any way you could write one more ninja turtle story that would be awesome, but I'm sure you have a busy life to attend to. Either way I will keep coming back to check! You're amazing and dont you forget it.
Camaraderiee chapter 4 . 12/20/2018
I rolled back around to this fic after more than five years- it's still just as cute as day 1 :). Thank you for this cute fic, the plot is logical and the characters are relatable. The little clues you placed throughout the story of foreshadowing have good follow-through and the story pulls together so nicely in the end. Thank you!
The-Fourth-Queen chapter 3 . 10/25/2018
Epilogue?
There's an epilogue?
I can hardly explain how much I've been enjoying this story. It suits the characters perfectly, and the story puts a whole new take of 'trapped in a dark place with hopes for help' and I'm loving how you got into Mikey's head so perfectly! It was a great flowing story (pun intended)
Awesome, amazing, wonderful job!
fireworksinthenight chapter 4 . 8/25/2018
Beautiful story. You're an amazing writer!
Thanks for sharing this masterpiece!
XYZArtemis chapter 4 . 8/12/2018
Lovely job! It’s just like Leo to hide injuries...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2018
I had to binge read, such an amazing story, just breathtaking. So accurate with Mikey's mind,