Reviews for Underdark
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Oh my heck. I'll be honest, I only read this because I saw a lovely fanart for it on deviantart...but man. You had me crying, hunny. Crying. Trust me when I say that isn't something I do often. Usually. Geez...This was amazing. Keep it up. I want more.
MD Owen chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
heard so much about this story and now i'm finally reading it. at 8am. and cold! hehe. this reminds me so much of the 2k3 series and I miss it. I wholly agree that you have a wonderful mikey voice. leo is so brotherly. can't wait to read more!
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
That is the cutesy ending ever for a story that had me saying something along the following lines (please pardon the language): JEEZUS EFFIN' CHRIST! MIKEY! LEO! Oh me gods! Hold on, I'll send in some Mary-sue characters I just made up to save you! And then I'll heal you with my author powers and the world will be bright and sunny rainbows and- OH MY EFFIN' LORD! LEO DID YOU JUST DIE?

Etc. Etc. I am so glad I found this fic. It is definitely a fav. :) You wrote it so, so well, and everything was very descriptive and you felt as if you were there, just as blind as them. Of course, this might have been assisted by reading at night, but whatevs. The story was very moving, and at times you just felt like the world was about to crash down on them, and all you could do is watch.

... It's a very powerful feeling.
Pawthorn chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
So so so well done. I read this ages ago... it's the story that got me interested in TMNT fan fiction. Your Mikey-voice is perfect, and even though it's all his point of view and present tense, the thoughts feelings of all the other characters are clear. I hope you do more Mikey fics :)
Soulthero chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
AMAZING! Great job! The relationship between Mikey and Leo I believe is very accurate, as well as the humor they use. I also appreciate how they are perfectly in character. It is obvious a lot of thought, time, and effort was put into this story! This I can see definitely happening in an actual episode of TMNT. Just watch out for some of the punctuation and structure in your sentences, cause the ... should have spaces between them like this: . . .

This sentence could also be made into one:

"You know. As opposed to a total and utter wimp."

Transform!

"You know, as opposed to a total and utter wimp."

All in all I think this is a great read! I know I really get into the story every time. This is the first story I ever read on this site, and it still makes me laugh no matter how many times I read it! Thanks for getting me hooked on this site!
sweetpeatea chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
this is an amazingly long chapterd story that made me stay up late to read so i could finish it in one day. im so tired now. this is really good and just what i was looking for. i love it when mikey is with leo and hes all strong. i dont think they interact with each other enough so this kind of story brings them closser together. well done
Jadeyuy chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Hey! I looked at your page and I'm not sure if you are still writing fanfics...but I thought this was an amazing story. So much that I think you should write a companion to it. Would you be willing to write this story from Donatello's (or Raph's) point of view?

I am begging you! You did SUCH an awesome job with Mikey, and I think a lot of angst could be explored with doing the story from their point of view. I think it would be absolutely amazing.

Is there something I can do to convince you to do it?
Mikey chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
Wow! I love this story! It's so exciting! You did a fantastic job! Thank-you for sharing this story.
Mikey chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
OMG love it love it love it!

I've never liked present tense 'till now!

Mikey is my favourite! I love how he has Leo all figured out. I think you got thier personalities perfect! Exactly how I would of imagined it!

Awesome!
Susan82 chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Let me start off by saying that I generally can't stand first person stories. I haven't found one yet that I liked.

Until now.

The amount of reviews drew me in, and once I started reading, I was hooked. Phenomenal job! I really enjoyed the pairing of Mikey and Leo; it seems in every version I've seen/read it's always Leo & Raph. Mikey obviously really looks up to Leo, and I just so thoroughly enjoyed going through this adventure seeing Leo through Mikey's eyes. And of course, being the sick person that I am, I'm always up for some good ol' Hurt!Leo action.

The characterization was the most accurate I've ever come across, the action was extremely detailed, enabling me to see their struggles so clearly in my mind.

Basically, I loved this story, and can't wait to go read the rest of your writings.

Great job, and thank you for sharing this!

-Susan
Shado-Ookami chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Awesome story! I love Leo, he gives so much but he can be really stubborn with the whole no weakness, self-sacrificing thing. *sigh* oh well, guess that's part of why I love him. Good job with their personalities ;) it was all very well written.
hypersreak chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Wow that was like so awesome and intense. I like how Mikey really steped up to the plate when Leo really needed him too. And it was funny how he screamed like a girl a lot I laughed every time it said that.
Rad chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
That was one awesome, amazing, fantastic, almost enjoyable ride. I say "almost enjoyable" because you just put Mike and Leo through hell... but it was a great read. You were very descriptive with things, and I could almost hear and smell and sorta see what they were doing. Wow. I haven't read fanfiction this great in a very long time.

If you're still around ff at all, I would like to give some constructive criticism; I believe both of these were in chapter three.

"I'll get slower as I go, because it hurts and there's no end[space here]to it. Not until I get there."

"When we get home, I'll make you a chocolate thick shake or something." I think it should be "I'll make you a thick, chocolate shake."

Again, fantasic story. Now I'm going to see if you've written anything else. Thanks for the ride!

~*~ Rad
paintupurple chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
Aaaww I love this story! x3 It's so awesome, all exciting and suspenseful and cute and yay! 3 Love it love it love it. Mikey and Leo don't get enough attention, so you're awesome. And it's so long and well-written and yummy! _
demonsweat chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
Hi, I just wanted to tell you that I just re-read this story again today, and remembered all over again why I loved it the first time. Of all the fics I've read, this one is absolutely my favorite. Just fantastic through and through.

Thanks so much for a great read. :)
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »