Reviews for Underdark
KeepYerCoolGreenBean chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
F*ing amazing! That's all I have to say.

Just perfect. Immediate fav!
KeeNu chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
WOW! What a BEAUTIFUL story! Wow...I'm truly at a lost for words. I about cried through the whole thing. You're very good at writing the characters...and it felt genuine, like an actual movie or episode. WOW, again. Thanks for this one...makes me wonder how I'd be with my younger sister and I trapped like that...would i be like leo? I think I would...cuz I freak out when she's out later than she should be! wow
Tortugita chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
*sniffle* Aw! I love the close knit relationship between them all. You wrote every one of them perfectly, though Raph and Don's scenes were short. Still can tell that you have amazing skill.
Tortugita chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I love it, but it's not too hard to see that Leo is hurt. :(
Tink17 chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
This story is remarkable, to say the least. You captured the bonds of the brothers, especially that of Mikey and Leo, beautifully. I haven't read many first person, present tense stories, but yours is wonderfully composed. My heart nearly stopped though in chapter 3 when Leo let go. I love how he and Mikey comforted each other in the final chapter. Excellent work! ;D
wedgie chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Wow. I am absolutely mesmorized by your writing. This story was amazing, touching, funny, and heart wrenching to read. It made my day; possibly my week. Your characters were beyond perfect if such a plain of being exists. Your skillz are 1337, good madam. o)
JRH chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
I just finished reading this and had to review. This is an incredible story. The emotion and reactions were perfect. Definetly one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Wonderful wonderful wonderful!
Emmettluver chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
FANTASTIC! Now excuse me while I go delicately pick through what I hope is a lot more of your writing!
kittyheartdance chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
-Cryes- This was beautiful...

(Been crying since the middle of chapter 3)

-snif- It's one of the best I've seen.

Keep up the good work, Becouse I hope to see more great stories like this from you.

Good Luck! .
Paige34 chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Okay, I know this story has been up for a while, but I'm going to review anyway.

Wow. I am so glad I found this! The chapters were so long, but every time I stopped to scroll down I was thinking, "Yes! I've still got two more long chapters until I have to get to the end!" And let me tell you, it's pretty rare to find a fanfiction that makes me think that. Thank you. Thank you so much. This was awesome!
Jacoby chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
I have seriously read this story like 5 times now. I keep going back and reading it again and again, and I laugh at the jokes every time. I get scared that they won't make it and I get all choked up when rescue comes. What an amazing story!

I LOVE Mikey's personality and running dialogue. You captured him and the other guys so well. Bravo my friend!
katilian chapter 4 . 7/6/2008
That was a lovely story. Very tense-I wasn't sure Mikey and Leo were going to make it! I love the resolution, Mikey and Leo coming to an understanding and finding comfort in each other. Thanks for sharing the story!
morgan chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
k...i'm only submitting a review on the last chapter cause i couldn't take the time after the others...i had to keep was an absolutely amazing story that blew my mind...i can't think of anything that would make it better...and i loved the fact that it was mikey pov...its nice to read fan fic that really shows his strength of character...i can't tell you enough how much i loved reading it...i was so sucked into every scene...everything was so well played out perfectly...and it was the very i hope that made sense...cause i'm no writer...i'm a reader...i love love loved this story...

p.s...i loved it!
Yami Arow chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Aw that was awesome!

Wow Mikey rocks this really shows that hes not just comic relief, bless him.

I really love Leo such a good big brother *group hug*

Aino nĂ¡

eldarsevenstar chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Wow... that was a great story. I really enjoyed it. Staying up until 6 in the morning to read the whole thing proves that, since I read one chapter and couldn't stop, haha. It's not common that you see a lot of Leo and Mikey interaction and this was just so well written. You had their personalities down pat, and kudos for writing in Mikey's POV for the entirety of the story, that was just great. It was very impressive that you managed to stay in character with so much stuff going on! And yes, Leo is that martyr big brother type, but that's why we love him, or at least why I do, haha. This is a brilliant piece of work and I enjoyed every minute of it. A definite favorite. Very well done.
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »