Reviews for Underdark
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Totally should not be reviewing this when my automatic comments run to Ninja-Turtle-ignorant observations like 'real turtles have not got ribs.' It's a fun read anyway, though. Fond of Mikey. Should sleep. Also wondering about why they aren't reptiles. I think I saw an animated video where they /could/ take off their shells...freaked me out, I can tell you, since a turtle out of its shell is a dead pile of organs...
finem chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
This is such an amazing story. I can't even begin to say how much I enjoyed reading it. Everything was just so well put together, pulled at heart strings one moment and sent blood pressure through the roof in the next. Amazing job with Mikey's voice, Leo's behavior, and just...man. It was so cool seeing Mikey taking care of business. Executed with a perfect balance of self-deprecating panic and thinking on his feet. Also very cool to see Leo to the rescue but have the two of them working together to get out a very bad situation.

Ack! I loved it so much. I Keep reading this baby over and over, the brotherly moments in particular. That part at the end of last chapter with Raph and Mikey made me want to squeeze them both so hard. Thank you for writing this. Thank you for sharing it. It is amazing. Can't say that enough. ok...that's all...
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Thanks so much for writing this. I haven't watched this series...in years! Your piece is compelling and really atmospheric. Leo and Mike's bond is a wonderful thing to see strengthen as this fic progresses. I enjoyed it immensely.
batfan7 chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
This is a fantastic story! Brilliantly written. I don't usually like the first-person ones, but this was so well done that I hardly even noticed. Mikey and Leo were also extremely well written - very in-character. Having the whole thing in Mikey's perspective definitly made this story. I mean, it would have been interesting to see some of the other turtle's views, but I honestly dont' think it would have added anything and possibly taken some away from the empathy towards Mikey's thoughts and emotions.

Anyway, excellent story! I'm glad I found it!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
That was one AWESOME read. Vary EXCITING!

Just loved it.:)

Keep up the good work and thanks for the great read,

W
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!:)
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
! ! ! ! !
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This seems really EXCITING! I can't wait to read the next parts!:)
Night-Mare-Chan chapter 4 . 2/26/2009
-incoherent- No seriously. I just- I mean it was so awesome. I'm not even into the Ninja Turtles fandom. I haven't seen it since I was a kid back when the original cartoon was on and I didn't even know who Leatherhead was. But my friend rec'd this fic and I am so glad I read. I held my breath so many times, rooting for them to get out of the tunnel. And I love the brotherly affection they share and Mikey's sarcasm. You have some of the greatest one liners in here.

I really liked the dynamics between the two of them and sometimes I thought they were gonna die and I was really mad when Leonardo tried to let go. The idiot.
Pink Cloud Assembly chapter 4 . 2/16/2009
So, after writing a totally wicked review and realizing I wasn't logged in, I copypasted the review, logged in, then realized I copypasted OVER my review.

So let's try this again, shall we?

First off, I love your Michelangelo in this fic. He's still obviously himself, but he's got this huge responsibility suddenly shoved at him, even if Leo thinks he's got everything under control. Plus, he's still got the ability to joke in the face of, well, death, pretty much.

That ironic kind of "seriously? SERIOUSLY?" deal, yanno? 'Course you know, you wrote it.

Moving on.

Leo. Normally, I HATE LEO. Why? I can't write him. I have no idea what makes him tick. He is... an enigma to me. But I. LOVE. YOUR. LEO. Completely in character the whole time, stubborn, proud, etc. Then at the end... aw.

Um, okay. So, the plotline? When I heard it I was honestly like 'huh. Okay, let's see', because, you know, I just didn't see how anyone could write a story like this and pull it off. BUT YOU DID. AMAZINGLY.

You know, at one point I was sitting around my computer after it got dark, reading, and I pulled a blanket over my head because I'm a dumb ass. Then I waved my hand around, that saying 'so dark I couldn't even see my hand in front of my own face' fresh in my mind, and, lo and behold, could not distinguish my hand shadow from the rest of the darkness.

So, I was like, 'holy crap, poor Mikey and Leo'.

The story was great, the presentation was awesome, I love everything about this story.

I'll stop now before I gush fangasm juices into your review box.
shedoc chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
wow - that was really well written, and really caught the personality of the guys! thank you for a great read!
PurpleBlaze chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
I have never seen any Ninja turtles show or read any Ninja Turtles comic, and I don't know any of the characters. But this summary piqued my interest, so I clicked the story (and got hooked into these characters (especially Michaelangelo)). The rest is fate... I want more TMNT!
Skandron chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Hey I really enjoyed your story ) I loved the idea and you do a great Mikey and Leo. The dialogue between them was great and Mike had me giggling sometimes even though they were in so much trouble. Loved it~ )
lynzyb chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
This piece completely drew me in from start to finish! Extremely well executed, perfect character dynamics and interactions. Make me glad that (a) I searched through older pieces rather than just recent ones, so I found this, and (b) that your 8 page one-shot became so much more. _
KeepYerCoolGreenBean chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
F*ing amazing! That's all I have to say.

Just perfect. Immediate fav!
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »