Reviews for Underdark
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Aaaaaah! The ending of Chapter 3 made my eyes wet with Raph hugging Mikey like that in relief. I mean, the whole ordeal kept me wishing for Donnie and Raph to please, please, please be here already. But as soon as I'm about to cry, Mikey cracks a joke in his mind being the kid he is that can still see light in a dark tunnel. The whole rescue kept me off guard in a good way. Never did it occur to me that LH and Casey will join. Talk about bringing the cavalry.

There are so many great lines here like Mikey ordering Leo and Mikey thinking to be given a break. The injuries and kinds of pains are well described. Amazing.
Jaricchi chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
This was absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Wow. Just when I thought that first chapter cannot be better. The second chapter alone can be made into a real episode. There is so much suspense when Mikey fell down in the dark with the dramatic brothely flair going on while almost freezing to death kind of vibe.

I followed the screams. Good one, Leo. This line cracked me up.

Where do they keep all their ninja stuff, the the way? I don't remember seeing shuko pikes and a 30-foot rope with grappling hook in their belts in a regular basis. Donnie even has to bring a duffel bag every now and then. I'm beginning to think Leo has a backpack disguised as a shell. Sweet.

I have to agree with Mikey. Leo is a spooky-ass mind reader, alright.

Kudos in this chapter. Mikey leading the way is refreshing. His oldest brother needs to take a rest once in a while, you know.

I was in tears two-thirds this chapter. I wish both of them safe and sound in the . Just when I thought that first chapter cannot be better. The second chapter alone can be made into a real episode. There is so much suspense when Mikey fell down in the dark with the dramatic brothely flair going on while almost freezing to death kind of vibe.

I followed the screams. Good one, Leo. This line cracked me up.

I have to agree with Mikey. Leo is a spooky-ass mind reader, alright.

I was in tears two-thirds down this chapter. I wish both of them safe and sound in the lair.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Heck, I can't see us... it almost makes me laugh.
Who say's panicking isn't useful?
I sort of react to that with half ninja, half Mikey reflexes.
You've got me? Lois Lane, eat your heart out. Who's got you.

The Leo-bleeding-at-Mikey-and-not-spitting was an awesome twist. The dialogues are even better.

This is so well-written. I just love it whenever Leo protects Mikey as the big brother he is. I mean, leaving his twin katana to save his baby brother falling in the dark takes some sacrifice.
AFanOfFax chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Awesome story!
lemonChocolate chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Holy cow, this was well written, had a clever, meaningful, well thought out plot line, and personalities that are right to a T. I can't explain how great this book was. It was literally a book. A novel in every way. Thank you so much. I'm downloading this and saving it in iBooks
Adoradork chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Awaaaah that was just so lovely. I enjoyed every word. Thank you!
Zelgadis55 chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this "runaway" fic of yours. It flowed nicely, the characterization was great and it was so hard to stop reading. Glad I found it all these years after you wrote it, rather than while you were writing it. Would have driven me nuts waiting for the next installment XD

Thanks for sharing!
TreesoftheWild chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Awesome, so totally brother bonding.
I think you should do brother bonding fics between all the brothers, Don and Raph. Mikey and Don, Leo and Raph, Raph and Mikey.
That is if you are not busy ! :D
FlyingNunLord chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
This is absolutely brilliantly written and is awesome, thank you :)
Els chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Wow. This was amazing. I never read 1st person and I couldn't get enough of this. Thank you
Fearless.Leo chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
This is probably one of the best TMNT stories that I've ever read. You captured the personalities of everyone perfectly, the plot was marvelously well-done without being over dramatic...
And I nearly teared up at the end...
DropOfFire chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Just re-read the whole thing. Still a favorite. I think everything about this fic is just perfect
Winged-Wolf-Tsuki chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Omg Amazing fic I would love to leave something more articulate in way of praise but I'm still realing from how great and awesome this story was part of me's sad it's over but the rest of me's just glade their home safe I know I've already said it was amazing but its just so full of wow, cool, good, awesome, amazing amazing-Ness ...see what I mean about haveing trouble articulateing an appropriate response to how much enjoyed your fic lol :-) short answer -I loved it
Makokam chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
This was a great story and it's easy to see how it ended up so long. Especially with somebody as rambley as Mikey as the voice.

I do think that the logistics of this are a little weird. Mostly how long they spent down there. I mean, I get they were injured and creeping along but...I just feel like they still would have covered a LOT of ground if Mikey's time estimates are correct. and by "a lot" I mean, like, half of Manhattan. At least. Even strolling along you could probably cross the island in a few , they may not have even been missing for a day, it just felt like longer than that, but still...I dunno. Just feels too big.
But maybe that was the point.

I still think it's weird for them to live underground and be so...unused to darkness. But then you wouldn't have as much of a plot.

Still, great work. Very well done.

Makokam out.