Reviews for Underdark
Left Hook chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Aww! Turtle love. I thought you did a really good job with setting - even though all this taking place in the dark could have been v. confusing, I thought I had a pretty clear picture in my head the whole time. Congrats! Glad they are getting their happy ending :)
Flame Guardian chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
awsome story. I can't wait to read the last chapter. Sometimes it can be a little difficult to understand what it going on but you usually recover it well. Don't wait too long on the update please. Thanks
KleeZeeNex chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Hm... what to say... Ok, let's start off with this.

THAT WAS SO COOL! This whole story is awesome. It's funny and stuff. And dramatic. Can't forget that. The ending when they were saved was just too awesome. And Mike crying was a very realistic Mike/Raph moment. It was nice. I can hardly wait for the epilogue.
Largely Inconsequential chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Awesome.

I WANT MORE!

Make the epilogue superlong about how everything comes together and have a lot of beer! (Seeing as you mentioned it :) :P)

AWESOME.

-feeds hungry author 500 gazillion roasted marshmallows-
doc-trigger chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Loved the chapter. Poor guys-turtle luck running true to form and all that I guess. This story is so great, I have no words for it. So, can't wait for more, so please update soon!

BYE!
anime girl4 chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
I can't breathe. I've been on the edge of my seat this whole time and ugh, I was so scared Leo was gonna let go there towards the end. I hope his arm is okay! And the end part with Raph had me going all gushy. Wonderful job!
Kyaserin Marii chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
For the love of all that's ...this is awesome. You described everything so vividly and kept me hanging on every word.
wizardelfgirl chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Wow, this has been a helluva ride! I do hope Don can save Leo's arm.

You capture Mikey's psyce very well, all the things he tells to himself, all his reasonings, they're very good. And Leo, always the big brother, worrying about his baby brother until the end. You should write a story with Leo'w POV. It would be interesting to see how you view his reasonings.

Keep it up!
moogsthewriter chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
I'll have you know that my heart about stopped right at the end there withe all the water... and then when the guys showed up, I seriously started crying a little from relief! You are that good! That was an awesome chapter, and I can't wait for the epilogue! You had Mikey very much in character through this whole thing, and I'm very, very impressed. Nice work!

moogsthewriter
EagleBlaze chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Really really good fanfic. Poor Mikey and Leo! I hope that Mikey didn't damange Leo's arm to badly.

I also found it funny when Mikey's imagination kept running away with him (though Mikey probably didn't find it funny...).

I'm glad that they were found finally. I wonder how many days they were lost down there.

Keep up the very good work and I can't wait for the next update! Definately a favorite.

EagleBlaze954
Tori Angeli chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Ah! I love it! So much!

The fact that you brought rescue on during the moment when things were simply at their worst...usually, I frown upon such coincidences, but you continued to make it a crisis by not guaranteeing that the rescue would be successful. Beautifully done. And the incorporation of Leatherhead? YES! You make me so happy!

Beautiful ending. Gorgeous last two lines. Just love it, hon, I really do.

Bring on the epilogue. I'm enthused.
Karategal chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Amazing, simply amazing story! There are very few stories this good on this site, but yours is definitely one of the best by far. Your characteriztion of the brothers is perfect, especially Leo & Mikey. Poor, poor Mikey & Leo. Everything about the story is simply perfect. I really hope you continue writing, maybe a few one-shots between the brothers, anything. And I really can't wait for an epilogue on this. Please update real soon!
Tristripe chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
::shrieks:: for a whole hour i just sat transfixed as i read this chapter. just as true and strong and dark as the last two. you did not fail in your continuity, my dear. awesome awesome. and i just KNEW mikey was going to cry! thought he would earliar than that, but he was too busy trying not to panic and take charge in stead of leo...but now in the safety of his brother's arms, and knowing he was going HOME, he could cry. lovely. absolutley lovely!

i cant wait for the epilogue, though its sad that this story is drawing to an end. it was just so GOOD!

Tri
Stormy1x2 chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
God, the detail you've woven into this just grabs a hold of you and won't let go. Mikey's anguish just screams out at you and the little touch with him swearing at Leo was brilliant. Nive stark way of getting how he felt about that across.

Also loving the rescue, and the Raph/Mikey cuddles. This is a great story here. I'm eagerly looking forward to see how you tie this all up and end it.
nightwalker3 chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Lovely, lovely fic! Totally worth the wait.
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »