Reviews for Underdark
moogsthewriter chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
I'll have you know that my heart about stopped right at the end there withe all the water... and then when the guys showed up, I seriously started crying a little from relief! You are that good! That was an awesome chapter, and I can't wait for the epilogue! You had Mikey very much in character through this whole thing, and I'm very, very impressed. Nice work!

moogsthewriter
EagleBlaze chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Really really good fanfic. Poor Mikey and Leo! I hope that Mikey didn't damange Leo's arm to badly.

I also found it funny when Mikey's imagination kept running away with him (though Mikey probably didn't find it funny...).

I'm glad that they were found finally. I wonder how many days they were lost down there.

Keep up the very good work and I can't wait for the next update! Definately a favorite.

EagleBlaze954
Tori Angeli chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Ah! I love it! So much!

The fact that you brought rescue on during the moment when things were simply at their worst...usually, I frown upon such coincidences, but you continued to make it a crisis by not guaranteeing that the rescue would be successful. Beautifully done. And the incorporation of Leatherhead? YES! You make me so happy!

Beautiful ending. Gorgeous last two lines. Just love it, hon, I really do.

Bring on the epilogue. I'm enthused.
Karategal chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Amazing, simply amazing story! There are very few stories this good on this site, but yours is definitely one of the best by far. Your characteriztion of the brothers is perfect, especially Leo & Mikey. Poor, poor Mikey & Leo. Everything about the story is simply perfect. I really hope you continue writing, maybe a few one-shots between the brothers, anything. And I really can't wait for an epilogue on this. Please update real soon!
Tristripe chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
::shrieks:: for a whole hour i just sat transfixed as i read this chapter. just as true and strong and dark as the last two. you did not fail in your continuity, my dear. awesome awesome. and i just KNEW mikey was going to cry! thought he would earliar than that, but he was too busy trying not to panic and take charge in stead of leo...but now in the safety of his brother's arms, and knowing he was going HOME, he could cry. lovely. absolutley lovely!

i cant wait for the epilogue, though its sad that this story is drawing to an end. it was just so GOOD!

Tri
Stormy1x2 chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
God, the detail you've woven into this just grabs a hold of you and won't let go. Mikey's anguish just screams out at you and the little touch with him swearing at Leo was brilliant. Nive stark way of getting how he felt about that across.

Also loving the rescue, and the Raph/Mikey cuddles. This is a great story here. I'm eagerly looking forward to see how you tie this all up and end it.
nightwalker3 chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Lovely, lovely fic! Totally worth the wait.
VGiselleH chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
I love love love you! And this story, but mostly you for writing it! I was afraid we weren't going to get another update, so when I spotted chapter 3 up I immediately pounced on it. It's just as good as the first two chapters, maybe even better. While Mikey was climbing out of that pit I was just holding my breath, I could feel his pain! Then I remember I was doing the climbing and relaxed again. Man, your writing really pulls a person into a story the way a 3D movie can't. I so totally enjoyed this chapter! I just keep laughing, and holding my breath, and teary. And they have been found! :D And...we're getting an epilogue, yes! :D
narutosfangurl chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
Oh sweet happiness! (melts into a puddle of goo) They've been found! I am so happy! I was so grinning like a moron at the end of this chapter. I can't wait for the epilogue! I wanna know if Leo's arm is gonna be ok! Update soon!

NFG
KseniaNZ chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
This is fantastic! I absolutely love how immersive this story is, and while it was starting to feel a little hopeless, I'm happy the guys have finally been rescued.
Just-Caro chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
YAY! I'm so glad that you updated! I can't wait for the epilouge! I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Mikey taking charge for a change was a flip! I thought most of it was kinda of funny "What's the plan? Not going to freak out now!" haha!

cute raph and mikey moment! hehe

well UPDATE SOON!

_Caro_
The Peanut Gallery chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
It's so nice to see a Leonardo who is over-protective without falling into the unnecessarily suicidal self-sacrificing act that he so often gets written into. And Michelangelo's train of thought is so well written. Silly and humorous even in his own head. And it triggers memories of him talking from the cartoon. E.G. The panicky voice yelling, "What's the plan? Leo's the one that comes up with a plan? So what are we going to do without LEO to come with the PLAN?"

I will be deeply grieved when this story ends and I don't have any future chapters to look forward to.
untamed canine chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
feed the author? GIVE THIS AUTHOR A BIG SUNDAY LUNCH IS MORE LIKE IT!they found them!yay!can't wait till the last chapter.

this chapter was heaps long! you must have written everyday!
AngelDormais chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
These chapters are so long and lovely. Really, you've no idea how happy that makes me. Long lovely chapters for an exciting lovely story. I hope you update soon, though I understand that long chapters like these often come with the penalty of a pretty nicely sized waiting time...but hey, I'll wait. In any case, awesome work.
Tree chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Wow! This is a really great story! I love it!

I'm eagerly awaiting part 3! _