Reviews for Underdark
Makokam chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
...
I am now going to recommend this fic to people by telling them it's a story about Mikey and Leo doing everything they can to get high.
Makokam chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
I have absolutely no idea just how big that shaft was supposed to be, but what I'm really confused about it how Mikey wasn't touching the wall when he was hanging from the rope. Shouldn't he have been directly below Leo, who was hanging from the edge of the tunnel they'd been in, and therefore /right up against the wall/?
Makokam chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Well this was certainly interesting.
I question just WHY it's so dark though, or perhaps I questions why they're not more used to the dark. The levels they're usually in can't be all that well lit all the time.

Still, I recently experienced the same "problem" you have here. Something I expected to only be three or four pages turned into thirty. So not used to that.

Anyway, great "start" I look forward to reading the rest of this.

Makokam out.
HelKat chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Goodness, this is so touching. I love Mikey's pov and the focus was completely in character! I cried, dude. Seriously. This was amazing.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
That was awesome! It just flew by
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
"The long suffering sigh of the serially grumpy"
"who wants to deal with three Raphs?"
Honestly, this is so quotable and fun. I had a great time reading this, and your Mikey did such a good job after Leo was put out of action.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
This was exciting and adorable. I love it 3
VaniaHepskins chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
So cute and touching story! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us! )
Enimul chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Man, if that wasn't intense. I'm so glad that they both made it out of there okay. I was getting really worried near the end. This whole thing was really gripping and I'm really glad that I took the time to read it. I wish I had more words to tell you how absolutely amazing this is, but there's so much to say and yet I find myself relatively speechless.

In summary: WOW.

Thank you for writing this!
ClotiPheebs chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
This was an awesome story! Specially had me laughing with Mikey and his smacking his head and face. I laughed so hard I cried just the way you wrote it reminded me so much of the goofball
Tigress2929 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Truly amazing. I cant even sum up how good it was in words. :)
Clyll the Deathless chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
This is literally a masterpiece. Absolutely perfect. I normally like giving constructive criticism, but I can't pick up on anything! I'm in love with this story :) thank you for writing it :)
Katyuana chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
So few chapters but SO AMAXINF IT'S UNDESCRIBLE AND SHOUDL BE REAL EPISODES!
Katyuana chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING
Animegoil chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
OH MY GOD. You're so good at this! At turtle psychology and setting up excellent plot that leaves no options but to test the mettle out of them, and brotherly bonds, and description, and just, this was a doozy to read, and I loved it. Fantastic piece, I was hooked the whole time.
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »