Reviews for Underdark
lemonChocolate chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Holy cow, this was well written, had a clever, meaningful, well thought out plot line, and personalities that are right to a T. I can't explain how great this book was. It was literally a book. A novel in every way. Thank you so much. I'm downloading this and saving it in iBooks
Adoradork chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Awaaaah that was just so lovely. I enjoyed every word. Thank you!
Zelgadis55 chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this "runaway" fic of yours. It flowed nicely, the characterization was great and it was so hard to stop reading. Glad I found it all these years after you wrote it, rather than while you were writing it. Would have driven me nuts waiting for the next installment XD

Thanks for sharing!
TreesoftheWild chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Awesome, so totally brother bonding.
I think you should do brother bonding fics between all the brothers, Don and Raph. Mikey and Don, Leo and Raph, Raph and Mikey.
That is if you are not busy ! :D
FlyingNunLord chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
This is absolutely brilliantly written and is awesome, thank you :)
Els chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Wow. This was amazing. I never read 1st person and I couldn't get enough of this. Thank you
Fearless.Leo chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
This is probably one of the best TMNT stories that I've ever read. You captured the personalities of everyone perfectly, the plot was marvelously well-done without being over dramatic...
And I nearly teared up at the end...
DropOfFire chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
Just re-read the whole thing. Still a favorite. I think everything about this fic is just perfect
Winged-Wolf-Tsuki chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Omg Amazing fic I would love to leave something more articulate in way of praise but I'm still realing from how great and awesome this story was part of me's sad it's over but the rest of me's just glade their home safe I know I've already said it was amazing but its just so full of wow, cool, good, awesome, amazing amazing-Ness ...see what I mean about haveing trouble articulateing an appropriate response to how much enjoyed your fic lol :-) short answer -I loved it
Makokam chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
This was a great story and it's easy to see how it ended up so long. Especially with somebody as rambley as Mikey as the voice.

I do think that the logistics of this are a little weird. Mostly how long they spent down there. I mean, I get they were injured and creeping along but...I just feel like they still would have covered a LOT of ground if Mikey's time estimates are correct. and by "a lot" I mean, like, half of Manhattan. At least. Even strolling along you could probably cross the island in a few , they may not have even been missing for a day, it just felt like longer than that, but still...I dunno. Just feels too big.
But maybe that was the point.

I still think it's weird for them to live underground and be so...unused to darkness. But then you wouldn't have as much of a plot.

Still, great work. Very well done.

Makokam out.
Makokam chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
...
I am now going to recommend this fic to people by telling them it's a story about Mikey and Leo doing everything they can to get high.
Makokam chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
I have absolutely no idea just how big that shaft was supposed to be, but what I'm really confused about it how Mikey wasn't touching the wall when he was hanging from the rope. Shouldn't he have been directly below Leo, who was hanging from the edge of the tunnel they'd been in, and therefore /right up against the wall/?
Makokam chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Well this was certainly interesting.
I question just WHY it's so dark though, or perhaps I questions why they're not more used to the dark. The levels they're usually in can't be all that well lit all the time.

Still, I recently experienced the same "problem" you have here. Something I expected to only be three or four pages turned into thirty. So not used to that.

Anyway, great "start" I look forward to reading the rest of this.

Makokam out.
HelKat chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Goodness, this is so touching. I love Mikey's pov and the focus was completely in character! I cried, dude. Seriously. This was amazing.
staringatstars07 chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
That was awesome! It just flew by
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »