Reviews for Underdark
CelandineGranger chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
Yay for the rescue party! This has been one heck of a ride, but I've loved every minute of it. Great job!
CelandineGranger chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
Oh no, poor Leo! This is so well written! I'm loving it!
CelandineGranger chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Wow, this is SO good! Leo is definitely not doing as well as he's letting on. All the clues are there, but Mikey has such faith in his fearless leader that he assumes Leo's slow pace and everything else are just him being cautious for the sake of Mikey's safety. The subtleties you've thrown in here are fabulous. The whole thing is very well written and captures Mikey's personality perfectly. Gotta go read the rest now!
Fairy-x-Heart chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
I loved this story, it was perfect! :-))
Guest chapter 4 . 5/10/2016
Woah, this story is incredible. You've captured the characters so well, and the story itself is so dark, but in a good way. Leo trying to let go at the end was just
Perfect
But horrifying. Poor mikey. The terror of that moment...

You encapsulated each moment perfectly. Well done.
ZingerLemonSocks chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
im using all of mikeys comments in the future
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
GOD I LOVE THESE TWO XD So much love!
BrightLotusMoon chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
This is amazing. Holy crap. This is amazing. I can't even. Words. Just. Wow. This is amazing.

This is probably the best example of Ninja Turtles fanfiction I've ever read, and the best example of the brotherly bonds I've ever read. Like, this is what I'd show to someone who wants to start reading Ninja Turtles fanfic.

You are thousand times better than me. I am not worthy. This is amazing.
Sweetheart91597 chapter 4 . 2/15/2016
Beautiful story! :)
TheRedScreech chapter 4 . 2/12/2016
The turtle luck runs true to form! Everything went wrong, and I'm glad to read a Mikey who still panics but bucks up at the same time. Marvelous story!
Mesacat13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
this story is so amazing, I was glued instantly D I just wanted to say thanks for all the time and hardwork spent on it!
Animorphs007 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
You have a way with words. This piece of literature is inspiring. Awesome job!
sorcererbones chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
This story was really well written! You developed tension with an eye for pacing and you developed your characters! The voice was distinct and both Mikey's and Leo's development pertained to their personality. Your images were also strong. I could really see what was going on. Overall, best fanfic I've read! (You had a couple typos though so be careful :)
Account deleted not in use chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
Phewwwww! What a trip! I read the whole thing in just one sitting!
THIS WAS FANTASTIC!
Leo's Girl chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
You did good. I enjoyed reading it. Although, if it'd been me instead of Mikey, I would've had a good half-hour yelling-spree at Leo for trying to give up so easily. :)
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »