Reviews for Finalize the Revolution
magicmumu chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
I do agree that the ending is off. It seems that you just stopped in the middle and didn't actually end it at all. Still, I liked what you had, and if ever you get the time to pick it up again (since I have yet to see a million stories on this yet... mayve a couple hundred... I kid) I would love to see where you go with this. Utena with amnesia, finding Juri, a budding relationship (possibly) with Shiori, who isn't crazy anymore and a teacher at that, the possibility of the revolution not being complete (an idea I haven't actually seen completed)... If you ask me, I'd say this story has only begun. Should you decide to pick it up again and would like someone to talk to on it, give encouragement, beta advice, whatever, I've at . Good luck.

Erin
MelodicFlan chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Okay, I was particularly intrigued by Juri finalizing the revolution. I like Shiori x Juri depite Shiori being ... a b-tch...yes to me she's a b-tch that needs to be tamed by a certain girl with long orange curls. _ I'm glad this is 'after the revolution' because the ending was a bit weird. This certainly ties up some mysteries that were in my head.
Lokiador chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Not too bad, you should write more about it.