Reviews for Moonlight Shadows
rawr52 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Stunning :D
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
OH man when Dr. Cox was using the paddles on JD I was like...my gosh please live...SUCH A GREAT STORY! I AM AO SHOWING THIS TO MY BFF WHO IS ALSO A BIG SCRUBS FAN..SH HAS AN ACCOUNT ON HERE AS WELL...
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
"The beeping of a heart monitor said otherwise, though." I think I finally breathed again, at that point. Good job with this. Very strong use of emotions.
S1ither Hither chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
oh oh oh oh my god...w-w-w-hy are you not continuing this story?

omee ge! oh comeon, this story could go so much further than here...please continue? please? pretty please?
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
That was really good...great job! I think you could've made this into a story though...but great job anyways! :) I really liked it!

Angelica
movieholic chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I liked it. I LOVE Dr. Cox, and Scrubs. Only thing though, Dr. Cox has blue eyes, other than that I loved the story, hope you continue it.
amyniknak chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
OMG I was so scared at the end that JD would die... i was like "NO!". I swear my heart rate increased there...

Anyway, such a good story. And it's not slash! Yay! (as always, sorry if you likes it...)

And Dr Cox is so lovely in this. If you did own Scrubs, and therefore Dr Cox, you'd share him with me, right?

:P
mechekitty chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I absolutely loved the ending! Which version of Moonlight Shadow were you listening to? The Groove Coverage, Alison Debison, or Mike Oldfield version?
The Forgotten Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
omg i loved this soo much,absolutly lu-huved it. [lol i love Dr cox dont u?]

seriously though it was great
Cherry-Delight.x chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
God thats brilliant. Love it love it love it. xx
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Is there going to be a sequel?
lrp07 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I loved it!
XAngst-PrincessX chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I really enjoyed this fic, it was great! Just one thing though, it seemed to go a little fast, especially towards the end. Otherwise nicely written! :)