Reviews for When Old Dreams Shatter, New Ones Emerge
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 6 . 1/4
hope you could update soon..
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Please do continue this story. I like this story a lot!
NaruShika-Forever chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
Continue this please. It's been some time since you've updated but still.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Your not gonna update, are u
redfoxgirl chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
please update i like this story a lot!
duchessme chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
are u continuing this?
Fallen Outcast chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Keep going so super great story
Alara Phoenix chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Ah, I forgot to mention it when I reviewed on chap 6 but... you're not gonna make this M-preg are you? I'll still read it if you do but... that shit gets me seriously creeped out. And a little grossed out. I mean guys are guys, chicks are chicks right? I love yaoi with a passion but... yeh. M-preg is just... urgh. Well anyway, regardless of what you decide I'm still gonna read it Looking forward to an update, hopefully soon... although this was last updated... what, three years ago? Or something... Anyway, I hope you'll finish it! It's just so sad when stories remain incomplete. Somehow, I feel sorry for them. Even though they're not alive...? Eh, I'm rambling so I'ma just gonna go now :P Good luck!
Alara Phoenix chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN! I was really getting into this story and then it stopped! WHY ARE THERE NO MORE CHAPTERSS!

Aaww... puurrleeease update this story is actually really REALLY entertaining. Ya know like those books that you start reading and then they kinda piss you off because you can't put it down, but then at the same time you don't want to put it down? Yeh, well it's like that! I seriously want more! I'm so not gonna be able to stop thinking about this story now; you've planted the idea in my head quite thoroughly, and now IT WON'T GO AWAY!

This story is seriously awesome! I can't wait to read more! Please update! I don't think I've ever actually been this desperate before... UPDAAATE!
TheNickoftime chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
please update this i really wanna see the ending of this and it was getting so goodn xD
dreamingwandererofthelight chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
this is soooo good! please continue!
FFHelaynia chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
Wow beena while since the last update, guessing you drop this all together?
FFHelaynia chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Wouldn't Jiraiya be able to tell if Naruto is dead? with the Summoning scroll?
Ninjapirate101 chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
I know it has been 2 years but pwease update! DX I really got into the story, and these 6 chapters are making it hard to not want more! Please don't give up _
InaLaInu chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
delay? a 2-3 year delay is not acceptable me-dear im not sure whether you were serious about ppls hunting you down and strangling you with your laptop cord but i am most definatly considering it. this is too good a story to let die in misery, n i would most dearly love to see some Naru/Sas action

hope to be reading an update soon

Ja Ne