Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: The Fullmetal Dog and the Keyblade
Plumalchemyst chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
I take it this won't be updated anymore
Plumalchemyst chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
nice XD
Lee Hikari chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
please write more! it's really fun and amazing!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Hello, do you think you could let Sora, Edward and Alphonse teach the Moogles about the alchemy in Amestris, and how they can help these three, how to adapt the synthesis powers for it(Th Elrics' alchemy)?

Plus, couldn't you have let SOra gain a new Keyblade, for helping Edward, Alphonse and Winry?
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Do you think Merlin could teach Edward and Alphonse how to use magic? You know; like the spells of Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, Stop, Magnet, Cure, Gravity and Aero?

Would be interesting to see them adapt Merlin's magic, as well as the spells, for their alchemy, along with Edward using his automail arm as a magic rod!
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I wonder were the Keyhole to the World's Heart in AMestris is located?

Anyway, good luck, and keep going on!
Floral-Foxes chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
o this is really good! very well written and very in character XD Please update i really love it!
Goldenstargirl chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
I just have to say that, that was...COMPLETELY FREAKIN" AWESOME! Your amazing at doing crossovers; I loved every moment in the story, especially the fight part. The characters interacted wonderfully with each other and absolutely NO ONE was out of character. This is a really intriguing story. The plot grabs the reader by the hand and almost literally pulls them into the story. It was like I was in the story...well no more like I was viewing it via a television or something, but still my point is that it is very engaging and fascinating, not to mention addicting. I am begging you to finish this story. It's really, really, REALLY good, and that's not a complement that you should take lightly from me or anyone else for that matter. I will be VERY eagerly awaiting an update on this exciting adventure. Till then, see ya!
niwa-chan chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
Aw! Cute! Ed and Winry and Sora and Kairi, yay! Great job!
Big R chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
Dude, you need to update. This story is great!
Silvera Sea chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
I dont know if you have a block or anything, but this story is turning out great so far and it would be nice if you can continue it...
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
Can't you continue this story, it's very good. I wouldn't mind to read Sora, Donald and Goofy take Edward and Alphonse to the digital world of Space Paranoids.

Do you know about that holographic keyboard in that center their Tron activated his old back-up program into himself by placing his hand on the hand-shaped plate on that keyboard? It could be interesting to find out what would happened, if a User, especially someone like Edward, would place his/her hand on that plate, and upload information straight into their mind.

But the side effect of that event would of course be some kind of "metamorphing" that will make him need a more modern version of his automails.
Saq78642 chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
FMH Fullmetal Hearts! W00T!

~Saq78642

The Real Fullmetal Alchemist
Saq78642 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
FMAXKH? Freaking awsome!
PinkYellowRoses2 chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
I'm curious to see where you take this. I like the concept thus far. Keep up the good work!