Reviews for Providence
CommonLogic chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Angsty Edgeworth my favourite thing about PW. This fic is beautiful. I can't even express how it felt to read that question - it almost hurt.

Interesting take on someone actually realizing that Maya isn't quite the same in court sometimes as well. I have often wondered if Edgeworth would really believe in the Kurain technique at all - given TT 5 and DL-6 and his being a "man of science." Gah 4am and babbling. Anyway, great fic :)
Wrestlemania chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Hm... Interesting... To be honest, it wasn't that much, also a bit odd, since back then, Maya could only activate Mia's presence with a shock, such as Phoenix admitting defeat, etc. However, as a story, it's a nice one, although I would've expected him to say something a bit more... I dunno... dramatic. Sadly, I can only think of rmantic lines to be said (damn other fanfics!) But I must review still!

My rating for this submission: 7.5/10. I hope to see more sometime soon!
Tilea chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Great job. You are an excellent writer! This story was very intelligent and I'm glad I read it. Keep up the great work!

-Phoenix Tilea out...

(PS: I was called Phoenix before it was cool!)
Jade chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
..Whoa. Dramatic. You get a ten out of ten for that. It was awesome. Enough said.
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Ooh, I like this. Efficient, but still packing a great deal of subdued emotion into it. Very Edgeworth-esque, I think. Nicely done snapshot of the supposed party following the end of case 1-4 )