Reviews for Love Thy Friend as Thou Would Love Thy Lover
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Sad...
Hakudoushi kawaii ne chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
man... you really put the uke in SasUKE.

I don't like it, sorry. Sasuke was way too OOC for my liking.

Sorta decent written lemon though :3 kudos!

Good Luck with any future writings~
Meyham chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Make friends with commas. They're nice to have around.
j7nX chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
It really was nice and very sweet. But the end confused me a bit. Why wouldn't they be able to see each other again? Because Sasuke can't come back or because something will happen to Naruto? Anyways it was a very good story and it's going to my faves!
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
OMG! Even though it was abit Occ, it worked and I loved it! _. Consider making htis a longer fic, I'd love to read more. Like him finding Naruot or somehting.

Midnight Mourner

They'll never

know who I am
Shimaki-33 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
omg this was so nice the ending made me cry!

I'm was listening to a song that is caled 'say it (a million times)' is a love song

about saying 'I love you' and man it a perfect combo

lol loved this fic!
imslightlydead chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Whoa! Whoa! Awesome! I almost fainted when I read this. Hee, hee, horny Naruto. He loves Sasuke. WOW! - So describing and so first person like, I loved it! Geez, I need to go grab a tissue to keep my noosebleed under control! This so goes into my favs!
UneLore chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
*drool*..wow...*speechless* just..wow great story! love it
narutolovesme chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
aww that was so sweet and then sad its weird to think sasuke as uke but i like viriaty so i didnt bother me like it would some ppl i loved it yay
edluver333 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
This is one of the best stories I have EVER read. Is there a sequel? Please say yes!
Jazu-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
OMG! Its like...Uke Strikes Back or sumthing. O.O

Its really good though! :)
Rei Tatsunami chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
...one word...HOT!*nosebleed*

where in the living hell did u learn how to write like that! You have got some major talent!Im jeolous *weeps* Anyway loved your story keep it up! LONG LIVE YAOI!
baikochan chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
omigod poor kabuto! *sniff* wow that was incredibly detailed and very well written!
Shi.no.Tenshi.desu chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
cute yeah didnt you just like kill naruto?
Bookie-Sensei chapter 1 . 6/30/2007