Reviews for Circle of Trust
DW.Supernatural chapter 1 . 8/19
ADORABLE! One point that really struck me was the fact that Sam thought it was his brother he heard. Any normal child would think that if Dean told him to leave the circle and come play, surely everything would be alright. But Sam has such a strong bond with his older brother that he stays in the circle, because Dean told him to, and Dean is the older brother who is always right. My own younger siblings (I'm the oldest) follow me in a similar way, what I say is law because they all want to make me proud of them. I also love the line on how Dean would never lie to Sam, so what he said must be true. Another part I noticed was written very well was when little Sammy was terrified of the monster. He didn't know that it couldn't get inside the circle, so his natural instinct must have been screaming RUN! RUN! But Sam stayed, because Dean told him to. This is so sweet, well done on the excellent writing. I'm going to tell my friend to look it up now.
DeletedAccount2k15 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Cute! I can imagine this happening; I love how Sam kept to what his brother said, even when the spirit thing "had" Dean's voice. This was so cute; you really did a good job on this. Xx
Windswept Chaos chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This is an interesting short in regards to the Winchester's past, but I admit that I am a bit... dismayed. Of course, at the time of writing this, we didn't know that Sam hadn't really encountered anything until later in his life, since that wasn't really shown until the Christmas special, which wasn't aired until about six months after you wrote this. I can give the canon error forgiveness given the time differential.

While a nice scene in and of itself, I feel that it would have went much better inside of an overarching story - the show typically plays off of flashbacks to enhance the current storyline, and it works well given the setting and theme of the storyline.

Now, keep in mind that this comes from a writer who happens to use the same tactic, in that I use flashbacks as a tool to play up the mood of the current action in the storyline. Shorts are all well and good, and I VERY much enjoyed the idea behind it (Sam's unerring trust in Dean that wouldn't be shaken until they were much older), But I feel that you could have put this into a larger story and made a truly interesting plotline focusing around the same aspect.
alyssaaa chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I ...liked it.

Yeah it was short though
littleann84 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Aww, that was so cute! Great work!
HappyChaos3D chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Aw, that was wonderful. But I wonder why Sam would be left all alone at 4? Why couldn't they just take Sam with them to buy dinner? I dunno, I think there should've been a different reason why Sam was left alone. But nonetheless I thought this fic was fantastic. Very well written, very unnerving with the ghost using Dean's voice to lure Sam out of the circle of salt. I kind of want to know more about that ghost... I love how you portrayed little Sammy and the faith he has in his brother. Such a lovely story! Great job!
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
aww. it was so cute..luv
tona234angel chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
great job
devilsvoice chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
walt disney much? o0
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
It was a cute story about Dean's belief in Sam, but you should have made them older because Dean and John would NEVER have left Sammy alone at four years of age!
Fafa Fai chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
this was so cute. I love all the love and admirations that little Sammy feels for his big brother.
JeanClaudeTheCat chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Dean wasn’t old like Daddy, Dean wasn’t ugly like the Frankenstein Monster, and Dean wasn’t scary like that clown from the circus in North Dakota, so this wasn’t Dean.