Reviews for Wish Upon a Dog Star
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Iadmire Camis optimistic view on Sirius's death, but shes acting like hes just gone on holiday. Shell drive herself insane, be the batty old grandmother that waits for her long lost lover to come back whenevery body knows he never will and people laugh a her.

This was bittersweet. The dancing scene was cute :)
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Aww... Cami hasn't given up hope! :( Erin
riskinglife chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
love it, especially the links with cami and sirius...i read a story about them a while ago and had all but forgotten about it. just wondering though, isn't it 'je suis bien' instead of 'j'vais bien'... dunno.
Camillia Vincent chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
You were so right. I didn't cry, but I can just see Cami leaving everything just the way it was. And living in her memories! Bring Sirius back!

Pouting,

Cami
vintagejgc chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I enjoyed the 3rd person POV. And how sad this bit is, but it makes a good connector to the next story which I am off to read!...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Loved it! You did a wonderful job! :]
Carnivalgirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Oh, Cami! Her denial is so sad but adorable. A Penseive is a precious thing. I love rooftops for all purposes, so the memory was great!

Poor Tonks...it's nice that you've made Sirius the source of her brown hair. Remus and Tonks's goodbyes were very pleasant and not too emotional, because they knew they'd see each other soon, although I like the bit with the mirrors. Such a shame to have to kiss the glass, but absence makes the heart grow fonder! (That's my proverb)

I'd be happy to work in Hogsmeade. Honeydukes, Tonks!

I liked the Rocher family with the delicious food and the dragon stationery from Charlie-I like the idea of him being Tonks's friend.

I've read a couple of teenage Teddy fics, though I prefer him as a cute kid. But they are very depressing, so I'm keeping up with AU fic and art instead. The Teddy I write will always be happy and self-assured, especially if he has his parents (and perhaps a sister :D). So I'm not quite in denial, just skimming certain facts!
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
You made me cry again. It's getting to be a habit while reading

your work. I love it. I know what grief looks like to. In 20 on easter sunday my aunt had a heartatack and died and then

right after Thanksgiving my grandda's liver failed and he passed

away to. It was a horrible year and I looked like shite because

I was close to both of them. Tonks never needed the to lose her

cousin again nor lose Mrs. Vance, but she did need to find Remus

and she's very lucky to have him.

Your Faithful Fan,

Jane Weasley
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Neat chapter (of course Remus failed to mention a little thing like almost eating Snape twice when talking to Tonks. He always had trouble with unpleasant truths).

Is Remus able to hold the mirror ok, with the silver in it and all? Seems he would have some trouble, unless he has some sort of mirror without it.

I just love Tonks in this-I agree with her about chocolate being the cure for all things (except for a couple, and that's where lasagna comes in).
cupcakeswirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
*hugs tonks and gives her tons of chocolate* now its time for the HBP angst ;_;

i love the way how everything feels so cannon, can't wait for the next part
siriuslycoco chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
aww poor Tonks...I really like how you portrayed everything that piled on top of each other to finally lead to her hair turning mousey brown...great job and I can't wait to start reading the HBP based story! once again, my apologies for reviewing so late! awesome job!
worldsapart chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This is a wonderful transition. I initially thought the transition to 3rd person would be jarring, as I adore the 1st person Tonks stories, but you've done a wonderful job here of maintaining the closeness using 3rd person. In fact, I barely noticed that it was different.
AudreyLovesRemus chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Poor Cami- I wonder if she really knows, deep deep down that Sirius won't come back and she's putting on a false front for everyone else and also lying to herself...
Slipknot3113 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
MegaMaggot tee! Woot!

Haha, very nice. Haha took me long enough to read, so much to say, but so little time. As usual excellent!
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
O... YAY! You have another story comeing along! I ish so happy for you! And also a bit happy for myself D I LOVE your writing style, and everything about your fics seems too damn beliveable... I would be very very sad if you chose not to keep writing more Remus/Tonks stuff D