Reviews for Miserere
JansenFriedh827 chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
Pfffft. I can't believe this. I can't remember, but I don't think I reviewed this story the last time I read it! I'm ashamed. And I'm always going on about how nobody reviews these days!

This was such a good story. I remember the one set of dialogue in a past chapter I loved- I even quoted you on it once. xD Heheh, I always have my AIM status a really funny or amazing quote, so I quoted that XD Best thing ever.

"We need to destroy the lab."

"You want to blow up the lab?"

"... Put in crude terms, yes. We need to destroy the lab."

"With, like... bombs?"

"No Axel, with prairie dogs."

XD I died laughing. And you know what would have been cute? Having some random AkuRoku in there. XD Only because I loved Axel in this story. It was so sad when he got shot, but of course Axel would have gotten better, because Axel's too amazing like that. And I miss stories where not only are the main lovable characters of the Organization good guys, but the extra guys are, too- like Vexen, Marluxia, Xigbar, and Luxord. It's too bad there wasn't more Luxord- recently I've gotten into a strange obsession with Luxord and he's got a bad case of being forgotten by absolutely everyone. S'okay Luxord, I liked you from when I first saw you! XD

Anyway, this was a very cute story with lots of drama (it's a good thing!) and you paced it well. I hope to see more of your stories, and as good as this one (with Luxord! *hint hint*)!

Keep writing!
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
Wow, Roxas is a merman…Ha! He is so cool…

The fight scene was well directed—I mean written. Yes…written…

Well, too bad about Saix, and I do feel kinda bad for Xaldin, but Xemnas totally deserved that. Larxene too. At least I hope she gets locked in the looney bin.

Wow, Roxas showing up like that was very unexpected, but very well done. It was really sweet too, good work on that. Poor Demyx…he must be in So much trouble…

…0.0 A private beach…nice touch, little dude. Oops, a little too much Xigbar there? Ha, oh well. This was a great story. I enjoyed it a lot.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
I like the breakfast scene. It always amused me how merfolk were clueless as to human workings. I especially liked his handling of a cell phone. It was great. [LUXORD] Yes, it was really fun.

Ah, it makes sense that Saix was the assassin. If Axel can ever get proof other than thru a merman, then Siax can get locked up for a looooong time. Good riddance. Though, for the moment…YAY XIGBAR! …yes. Xigbar and Luxord goodness in this chapter.

I just love Lawyer Axel. Somehow, it all works out. His ways of dealing with people…wonderful.

Though...I wonder how Axel can get out of this without legal action against Himself. He did blow up a scientific laboratory after all...
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Wow! Talk about a wonderful timing Marly. I really didn’t expect that, but it is good that there are still people in the world with morals. Now I wonder if Xigbar is also on their side…

But still, that was an amazing thing Marluxia did, that was cool! (one of the few times I will say the words “Marluxia” and “Cool” in the same sentence without “not” between them.)

…okay, I agree with Zexion. I wouldn’t be too happy about sitting with the plant that took out a dude’s eye just a few weeks ago either if I were him.

I like how Vexen is a supposed crazy scientist, but at least he didn’t Totally freak out about Demyx.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
I am really liking Demyx’s naivety here. Bringing him to a nightclub though Axel… … … pure genius.

That fight was a tinsy bit rushed, but it still turned out well. Then at the docks…so the crew of that ship was going to catch Demyx, and either Xaldin or someone who worked for Xemnas got that crew to be silenced and “disappear”, minus the disappearing part. How do you go to the police and tell them that the entire case rests around the apprehension of a merman though…even with Axel’s amazing lawyer business, this is completely random, and bad for Zexion and them. Xemnas knows this, which is how he was trying to keep them in line…

Oh dear…well, Zexion has a great point about mad scientists. How is he going to get out of this mess though…
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
I like the casual attitudes between each person. It is very well explained and flows well. That and, having a very convincing lawyer on your side does help if you decide to sue your company for kidnapping and moral issues involving a merman (that is, if your best friend/lawyer Believes you about it).

…wait…did Axel say…”deckhands?”… …hasn’t Saix been rather, nervous about stuff he’s been seeing on tv lately…and hasn’t Axel’s case been all over the media… … … very suspicious…

…and now Xaldin was fighting with the people from Axel’s murder case…hm…well, that is bad. For Axel, because he can’t just say “oh yes, this Merman from this lab heard the suspect angrily arguing with the killed men and nobody else heard anything.” That would work out So well.

And Zexion is doing a very bad thing, letting Demyx explore around. It is bad enough that Demyx is too naïve to understand the real danger he’s in.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Sweet, I was right. I like the way that you keep the mood normal and incorporate the people accordingly. Poor Demyx; maybe the other researchers will feel bad about testing on him too…unlike Larxene, Xemnas, and Xaldin, that is…

I could kiss Xigbar right now. I totally didn’t expect that from him. Still…Xemnas is really heartless. No pun intended. Practically ordering them to work or else they will never get believed by anyone outside in the field. Well…that sucks the life out of any morals anyone can hold. I still hope that Marluxia and Xigbar are hesitant, because I know that Zexion is going to have issues.

Hm…so Demyx must be the type of merfolk that perhaps, when out of water, assume human legs? That would be really useful. I like mermaids/men that can do that; it is really interesting.

Wow Zexion…talk about a real cold-blooded scientist. That is harsh.

I believe that I am going to greatly enjoy this story, because of the wacked up morals and different viewpoints of the so called scientists.

…0.0 Ah, so Zexion almost drowned, and Demyx saved him. That was nice. And it is also nice to hear that Zexion really doesn’t think that it is morally sound, but still wants scientific research on the subject. Honestly, it may be how I would feel in a strict situation like this.

Wow. I’m very impressed with their negotiations, and (now) how relaxed Demyx is. I just have a sneaking suspicion that Xemnas is going to want to dissect him…

I Really enjoyed this chapter. The subject of moral issues is really interesting, especially when it comes to other races and species.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Well, I do like this plot. Zexion is portrayed accordingly. Good for Axel; a lawyer is just perfect for him. My suspicion is that this “test subject” is Demyx…who is probably a merman. That would be Very interesting.

I enjoyed that last scene with Axel. It was cool “manly bonding” time.
animearlinefreak chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
This is such a cute story although to me I believe that the plot development was a bit rushed, I loved this story anyway. Thanks for putting up this story!
Jem the Cat chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
This is amazing! I can't believe it got below 100 reviews; really, the plot is so sweet and you made Demyx so cute. And Zexion too, ahah. Overall, this was a really original, adorable, *gorgeous* fic, not even exaggerating.

~Jem
i-see-faeries chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
This is so crazy, but so cute! I love it. Completely adorable!
Dark Seraphim chapter 7 . 4/25/2008
When I first saw this fic, I kind of turned up my nose because I tend to loathe Zexion/Demyx, but I finally did read it some time ago, and actually liked it a lot. In fact, I liked it ever better than the Axel/Demyx one because I feel that this one has more plausibility to it and was better planned, imo. I did kind of roll my eyes at Axel being a lawyer, but I was willing to overlook that because he is glorious. Also, since a lab blew up, this would be something that would get media/police attention, and that might have helped show how Larxene failed to prove, well, anything really. After all, bombs are usually used by terrorists, and since Saix disappeared...well, they could easily suspect him. :D

Anyway, I liked this fic a lot, and I think it'd be really cute if there were an extra chapter of Zexion teaching Demyx how to drive, but there's my "kink" rearing it's ugly head again. LOL!

Just my 2c.
Golden Blackbird chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
...

I reviewed this, and my computer effed up and sent it to chapter 1 anonymus. So. There I am.

I love this. That is all I will repeat!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I saw mermaid!Demyx coming from a mile away.

Then again, I have Spideyfic sense.

I LOVED THIS. I've been trying to find fluffy sorts of fics, and this one fit the bill. Well, there's violence and explodings and angst, but it's fluffy enough for me. Upbeat might be a better word.

I had to share it with a friend of mine who doesn't read fics, and she loved your Demyx. Thought I'd pass that along )

Also, I am drawing exploding prairie dogs. Kaythanks.
Vonna Plum chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
That was really sweet, excellent plot too. The pace wasn't too slow or too fast, taking plot into consideration, and the end was too sweet, I thought.

Good Job!