Reviews for How Can U Smile With All Those Tears In Ur Eyes
LOVE IT
mngrue chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Super cute!
forestwife chapter 8 . 4/25/2008
Aww, mini-dean and mini-sammy are so cute... And John definately isn't! Grr! I just wanted to shake him! Stupid Man...

Anyways, twas brilliant!
friendly chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
great story..
hinata-37 chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
awesome!I love Wee!chester story!plz make some more! this one was great and I'm sure the other will be as great as this one!
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
Awesome ending to a wonderful story! Glad to see that John is making up with Bobby also.

I'd love to see another WeeChester story from you!
ziggy.uk chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
Awesome epilogue, loved how Sam was worried that he caused the arguments, something he won't worry about in a few years when he is the one doing the fighting with his father! So cute them actually having some fun, Dean running off with woobie and Sam tripping him up and retrieving it! And great that John and Bobby made up which made both Sam and Dean happier!

If you feel like writing more please do, I have adored this story, and, after all they are on their way to Bobby's tomorrow! If you decide to leave it there, thanks for a brilliant story, well written and so in character.
Deanaholic1 chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
IT WAS A GREAT ENDIN 2 THE STORY..REALLY GOOD..REALLY REALLY GOOD
bluesweetie1978 chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
hey great story keep up the good work
RedDragen chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
I would love to see more
perfectharmony22 chapter 8 . 8/28/2007
oh no it is over! but i love sammy and dee-dee! *sob*! you could write a sequel... you know... with bobby *cough cough*... just an idea... lol loved this story to pieces! so adorable and all the other good stuff! cant wait to read more from you!
Deanaholic1 chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
i'll b waitin 4 tht epilogue..luv the story SO much
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
So they got Sam to the hospital and he was operated on successfully, guess even the Dr who visited missed what could have turned out to be fatal if John and Bobby hadn't arrived home when they did! And the argument between the both of them and Bobby storming out of the hospital - guess if they both hadn't been so worried they wouldn't have been so eager to blame each other! Surprised Bobby didn't wait for news of Sam though! Could just imagine Dean's panic at his little brother going under the knife, even if it was the only option for him! And Sam giving him Woobie to look after, so sweet, and asking for it back as soon as he came round from the anaesthetic!

Great chapter again, love the way you write the boys as youngsters!
RedDragen chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
Another great chapter, I would love to see if you write a sequal to this one.
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
Awesome chapter!

So good to finally see that Sammy is well on the way to mending and that Dean is making up with his father (even tho I still would like to brain John for putting Dean and Sammy thru everything that he did).

I'm surprised Bobby didn't stay tho until he found out Sammy was okay-guess this is the point where he threatened to shoot John if he ever showed up on his doorstep again!

Can't wait for the epilogue!