Reviews for Confined Concubine
Person chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
Please update! Q_Q
QueensKhioneandFernis chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
UPDATE! I'M GOING FREAKING CRAZY!
xXSatansHomicidalManiacXx chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
Hell that was an awesome story! I want more now. boo hoo
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Omg! Please! I love it! Adore it! Please update soon! Now that I have found this story if u don't update soon I will kill u! :) please will it kill u to update! I would pay a million $$$ to see the ending! Please don't give up the story! It's amazing! I just luv it! Please! Please! PLEASE! Omfg! Please I beg of u update soon! I love ur work and ideas! Please! Do me the favor- NO! The Honor of updating soon again! Please! I'm saying the magic word! And it's very important so please! So I better read more from u soon! Until next time!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I found this story on AdultFanfiction first and was really depressed that there were only two chapters there. I'm glad I found the others on here. (You should post the rest on AFF. I think readers there will appreciate it more, even if they don't review as much.) I left a review over there, also.

I really like this, despite how gruesome it is and that I normally don't like yaoi. I love the dynamic characters, how Kiba and Tsume are both changing. Kiba's so depressing... but I'm glad everyone finally cuddled up to him. It was super sweet.

Please, update soon.
Suzume Jun chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
You are continueing this story right?
Frenchyangelwolves chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Poor Kiba!

Poor pack and poor Tsume!
Tsume will really take his place, It's obvious that he can't support it!
I wish the next chapter will come soon!
(Look at the last update... Well, is this story abandonned?)
Sorry but english isn't my first language!

Frenchyaw!
Fruits.Baskets1 chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Hope You Add More Chapters to Confined Concubine
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
this is awesome i love that you updated i have waited for so long i cant wait to read more please
Rayve chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
Keep writing! I can't wait for the next one!
Bandfreak13 chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
I love this story so much! Even though it's not done yet (I hope) it's already one of my favorites! I can't wait to read more! Please update soon :D
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
I immensely like your story so far and really hope you continue it - I'm quite curious as to what'll happen between Tsume and Kiba. :)
Fan-to-fiction chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
This is so great! I had already decided not to look this up anymore, even though I loved it, as it hadn't been updated in a long while. But seeing this again with a new chapter - I finally couldn't resist the temptation - is soo great!

Love it and I hope to see some more installments soon.
Anorak Myth chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
I love this story. I'm so glad you're continuing it. There aren't enough angsty Kiba fics on here, and I'd be bummed if you left it. :) This chapter was great - I looooved the Tsume/Kiba bit at the end. Too cute. Your descriptions were really good, I could really picture the pack all cuddled up around Kiba. As you mentioned, there were some spelling/grammar mistakes, but nothing awful. It didn't detract from the storyline. Your characterization is excellent. I feel so bad for Kiba, and I really want to know what's up with Kai/Kimi! (And if Tsume can manipulate them and escape.) Can't wait for the next update (though I'll do my very best to be patient, haha), and I hope there'll be more Tsume/Kiba in the next chapter. I'd be happy to help with spelling and such, if you need a beta. :)
DarkSideOfLife chapter 7 . 11/29/2011
Really great enjoyed reading it! )

Thanks for sharing, well done :)