Reviews for Confined Concubine
Dragon77 chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Grate chapter! I'm happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
jakondas chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
*runs in circles*

I love this fic. You HAVE to finish it! I NEED to know what happens next. This is such a brilliant fandom, and this is one of the first few fics I've read... talk about jackpot, if only there was more to it! I see you've updated rather recently, I do hope that means you've been working on it? *grins hopefully*
Eiliyx94 chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
Yay, you're back~! I've just been waiting for this story to be updated. And I'm glad I didn't give up on it. .
Pomperepozza chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
I'm so happy that you updated! This was a good chapter, but poor Kiba! What horrible things his been put through:(

Now I'll await the next chapter with great anticipation:)Keep up the good work!
XxHoneyBabyChildxX chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
DEAR GOD! YOU CANT LEAVE IT LIKE THIS! I ALMOST CIRED!

Anyways great job, good to know you're not dead XD Well keep it up. I love it~
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
Yay, I'm so happy you updated this!

Poor Kiba - I wonder what's gonna happen in a few days though. Somehow, I don't think Tsume will let them take Kiba again, not without a fight.

Please update really soon! :-)
smfan chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
ah man...poor kiba...but i forgive you for taking a while, that was a good chapter, make another ok? lol

I'll try to work on mine as well, probably been a year or two since I updated anything.
Ashhhhhhhleyy chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
MOREEEEEEEEEEEE. ):
ShikiRima4eva-doublesided chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
Oh my gosh! Poor Kiba! I feel so bad for him! On the other hand I was so glad when I saw that this had updated I got really excited! Thank you so much for updating! I can't wait for the next chapter! Good job on this one!
Ada1229 chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN KEEP GOOOOOOOOOOOOING, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?
celtic7irish chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Hello! I just wanted to say that I really love this fic, and hope you intend to finish it (or perhaps have more posted on another site?) *hopeful eyes*

I'm enjoying it, and want to see where it leads. To be honest, this is the only Wolf's Rain fanfiction I've found that I really, really enjoy and keep following and hoping for more.

Thank you for writing and posting! _
Twillightfairy chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
I want to know how Kiba and the others are doing, most especially Kiba though. It's been 1 year and 2 days since the last update, so what comes next? Please don't leave this story hanging like this, that's not cool. Hoping for chapter 7 to come soon.
kitty-cat-mittens chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
please keep writing, need to know what is happening to Kiba.

i love the way you have captured the characters and the plot is really working out great. can't wait to read more :3
Meg Wolf 21 chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
omg please continue please please pleas please oh please please please please with cherries and sprinkles i just love this *dies*
LundiWolf chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
I love this! I need the rest of it, I NEED IT! TsumeXKiba is one of my favourite parings right now 3

This story is dark, but in a good way, that's what I love about it :)
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »